+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 12/8 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

My favorite part is always Chef Scott pretending to be an incompetent chef

"Oh, those aren't walnuts? Oh wow."

I've always kind of wondered what Scott really thinks of the contestants. Does he think that the latter are totally incompetent? "Geesh, couldn't even identify celery mash? And you think you can run a restaurant?"
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

I don't really watch the show anymore (.. hmm did I ever? ) for who will be the best chef deserving of the prize. I look at it more as, who will put the best show on (in all aspects). I've long given up the idea that this is really a chef compitition and rather as food-tertaining.

During this past dinner service I would have been suspect of anything Chef Scott brought to the pass....have they never wached this show??

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie;4125559;
    During this past dinner service I would have been suspect of anything Chef Scott brought to the pass....have they never wached this show??

It always amazes me on any reality show when people make simple mistakes that should have been obvious from past viewings.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

The sneak peek into the finale sure looks like Nona got the crappy helper team.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. Looks like she might be in trouble...

I have never seen the wisdom in bringing back former contestants to help a finalist--and that goes for any show. I mean, for Pete's sake, what possible incentive do the former people have to help the current person do well? Not that I'm justifying bad behavior, it's just that I always thought the idea was silly.

Can't wait to see what happens...it was a shame to see Jillian go home, especially right after she won the fusion challenge. I was shocked she was sent home as she seemed more successful overall than Nona...

But now that Jillian's gone, I'm on Team Nona..... Russell is an evil ginger.

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred;4126583;
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking, too. Looks like she might be in trouble...

I have never seen the wisdom in bringing back former contestants to help a finalist--and that goes for any show. I mean, for Pete's sake, what possible incentive do the former people have to help the current person do well? Not that I'm justifying bad behavior, it's just that I always thought the idea was silly.
    Simply put - they want drama. And not all of the chefs really are hateful to the finalists. I've seen a few, but most tend to react to the chef based on how the chef treats them. It's helped a couple of the chefs win - they know to treat their eliminated chefs with respect.

I can see Trev here though sabotaging either contestant and probably WOULD Russell if he's on R's team.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12