+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 12/1 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

12/1 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Down to the final four!

LG.

Re: 12/1 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I was wondering why Nona was crying in the previews. I predicted it would be family visits. Nona seems like a rather sane person who doesn't cry over food or Ramsey's yelling. Her son and Jillian's kids were all adorable.

Russell is a tool. Trev should have pointed out to Ramsey during his defense that he has better leadership skills than a thug who threatens to hurt his coworkers, as the prize is (allegedly) a management position in one of Ramsey's restaurants. Ramsey doesn't want someone who would actually assault a coworker - liability city. Negligent hire lawsuit against the restaruant especially because the evidence of his temper was on a tv show. I think Nona will win. I hope so, as that would show that Ramsey is valuing cooking skills and good temperment over cosmetic appeal.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Fan

was I the only one that picked up my jaw off the floor when Ramsey was helping Trevor slice beef?

for that alone I thought Trevor should leave.... others before him have left for less reasons...

Quote Originally Posted by angelmum3;4118523;
    was I the only one that picked up my jaw off the floor when Ramsey was helping Trevor slice beef?

for that alone I thought Trevor should leave.... others before him have left for less reasons...
    I'm hoping this doesn't mean that Trevor will win (I didn't see who was ousted). Even I can cut meat for cooking properly.

LG.

Nobody was ousted. They had both of the guys sweating as nominees, but then brought out their families instead.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

I love seeing the families. Thought it was hilarious when one of Jillian's sons asked if Ramsey had called her a donkey.

Quote Originally Posted by angelmum3;4118523;

Also to the remark about the donkey. I burst out laughing when that kid said it. Wonder if Ramsay's kids ever ask him that or if they're used to it.

And yes, the kids were adorable, especially Nona's little one. All together now....ahhhhhhh
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;4118590;
    I'm hoping this doesn't mean that Trevor will win (I didn't see who was ousted). Even I can cut meat for cooking properly.
    Surely they can't be setting Trevor up to win? He's one of the most unlikeable characters ever to grace Hell's Kitchen. Not that Russell's any better, and the girls don't seem skillful enough to run a kitchen. This has been a lackluster season.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

+ Reply to Thread