+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

11/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

1. Ok, I'm no food expert, so maybe I'm totally off-base here. That being said, I thought Russell's dish in the challenge looked boring. I thought it looked like a piece of crab leg in chicken soup broth. I'll take the chefs' word for it that it tasted great.

2. I am certainly not a neat freak, but I have to ask--how in the heck do you allow your living quarters to get that dirty? A little mess is one thing, but that place looked (and according to Nona, smelled) downright slovenly.

3. How did Gail put it? "By this time, we should be able to run a kitchen." Er, 'nuff said.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...

Re: 11/17 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Oh please let Sabrina go home!!! She is such a manipulative, no talent, full of herself , loser!!!
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Only thing I can say about the living quarters Babbred is that we have to see Big Brother to see that people are just that lazy. That's probably WHY Ramsay does it - he may shout and curse a lot, but he does want these guys to not take their laziness into the kitchen. (I say this because if I found someone's place to be really messy I'd wonder what the cooking was like - or safe, especially after I got food poisoning one time).

As far as the show itself - to say that I've only been enjoying the Lilliputian sketch opening credits and changing the channel says enough. I'm not sure who I want to win this season because it's been that boring IMHO.

Ding Dong the witch is dead!!!!!! Thank God, It's about flippin time..... happy dance I would have been soooo mad if she had won this thing.
    *whew , thought I was gonna have to get violent

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;4108399;
    Only thing I can say about the living quarters Babbred is that we have to see Big Brother to see that people are just that lazy. That's probably WHY Ramsay does it - he may shout and curse a lot, but he does want these guys to not take their laziness into the kitchen. (I say this because if I found someone's place to be really messy I'd wonder what the cooking was like - or safe, especially after I got food poisoning one time).

As far as the show itself - to say that I've only been enjoying the Lilliputian sketch opening credits and changing the channel says enough. I'm not sure who I want to win this season because it's been that boring IMHO.
    I agree, I mean come on people, your supposed to be clean and sanitary since your charged with preparing food the public is going to eat. It makes me wonder what kind of health consciousness a person has if they can't put garbage in the garbage, dirty underwear in the hamper, and dirty dishes in the dishwasher. If your that lazy (or think yourself so special that someone else should clean after you) am I supposed to believe you bathe often enough or even wash after using the toilet . Bunch of . I wonder how many diners have gotten ill eating there over the seasons (if any have).

I have to say this is the probably the first season of HK where I am not rooting for anyone. Seriously, I don't think any of them can run bath water let alone a resturant. The preview for next week shows Gordon walking out on the whole lot of them. That may be the wisest decision he's made the whole season. For it to be down to the final 5 and they still can't complete service (and when they do manage it's like 24 hours of back to back hard contractions) is crazy. Where did they find this group? I do not envy Gordon having to pick a winner out of this bunch. Maybe he will do like he did with Michael and offer to mentor the winner instead of throwing them into their own resturant. I know it was a huge advantage for Michael and really prepared him for when he finally did open his own place. I don't think GR would allow a business to be thrust into failure just to have a winner on his show.

Who got eliminated last night.. please please tell me it was the blonde witch Sabrina !!!

Quote Originally Posted by TwinCity;4108687;
    Who got eliminated last night.. please please tell me it was the blonde witch Sabrina !!!
    Yes TwinCity it was her evilness. If you can't tell from my earlier posts I REALLY wanted her to go as well...lol

I was hoping Trevor would go. Sabrina's a butthole, but Trev is worse. Maybe Gordon will tire of him (finally!) next week, and the producers will let him fire the jerk.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;4109156;
    I was hoping Trevor would go. Sabrina's a butthole, but Trev is worse. Maybe Gordon will tire of him (finally!) next week, and the producers will let him fire the jerk.
    Completely agree .. he needed to be gone long ago !!

Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911;4108405;
    Ding Dong the witch is dead!!!!!! Thank God, It's about flippin time..... happy dance I would have been soooo mad if she had won this thing.
    *whew , thought I was gonna have to get violent
    Hmmm, are we happy?

Actually, I echo all of your sentiments. She should have been gone a long time ago. In the thread devoted to her, people have been speculating whether she was a "plant" by the producers, or just wanted her 15 minutes of fame. I mean, come on, she was a professional chef before she went on the show? Where? And why would Ramsay have let her get within a hairsbreadth of winning?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast