+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Antonia Boregman - Season 8

Antonia Boregman - Season 8

Name: Antonia Boregman

Currently Resides:Lake Station, IN

Hometown: Chicago, IL
    Last edited by waywyrd; 09-14-2010 at 12:41 PM.

Re: Antonia Boregman - Season 8

I normally don't snark on contestants, but she reminds me a bit of Natasha from the old "Rocky and Bullwinkle" shows with that face she's pulling.

I foresee a definite Lacey 2.0 with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;4064494;
    I foresee a definite Lacey 2.0 with this one.
    Lacey was 23. If there's a 40-year old version of her, I weep for the culinary world.

I wonder what happened to her after she went to the hospital. It seemed like more than a migraine, especially since she had to leave the show because of it. I wonder what they eventually found was wrong with her?

I wonder if it was a panic attack at the thought of having to continue with the show? I'm not trying to put her down. I felt sorry for her. Ramsay really humiliated her, and everybody else joined in. It was like watching somebody on a playground get bullied, although I must say she gave Ramsay a spirited retort. It would have been interesting if she had stayed around. She probably would have been one of the nasty ones.

I'm rambling. Anyway, that was my first thought, that she was having some sort of panic attack.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred;4067861;
    I wonder if it was a panic attack at the thought of having to continue with the show? I'm not trying to put her down. I felt sorry for her. Ramsay really humiliated her, and everybody else joined in. It was like watching somebody on a playground get bullied, although I must say she gave Ramsay a spirited retort. It would have been interesting if she had stayed around. She probably would have been one of the nasty ones.

I'm rambling. Anyway, that was my first thought, that she was having some sort of panic attack.
    I thought the same, and especially if it was her first panic attack, it can be really panicking. This amount of stress would certainly justify her quitting the show. I'm sad for her, but I really hope it was nothing more than a migraine and/or a panic attack.

Did anyone ever figure out what happened to her? I thought it weird that Ramsey never told the rest of the contestants, he normally gathers them all and tells them what happens after something like that happened. Weird.

+ Reply to Thread