+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8/3 Show Discussion Thread - **SPOILERS**

8/3 Show Discussion Thread - **SPOILERS**

Time to watch more of Ben being a misogynistic little loser...

Please keep all comments in this thread only until 1 am EST.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Re: 8/3 Show Discussion Thread - **SPOILERS**

Seems like Chef Ramsay has been unwilling to oust him quite yet because his skills might be superior to a few others, but it's time for him (Ben) to go. Oh wow, he's quitting? Attention ploy?
    Last edited by quentcomps; 08-03-2010 at 09:33 PM.
    I don't know man I don't know man I don't know man I don't know I don't know

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Very curious westerner here. Any more updates?? Thanks!
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Ben screwed up a little in the kitchen, but Autumn let a quality control issue go, too. Ben was talked out of quitting, btw. Still swears he's superior.

CR's finals decisions are spot on, in my book.
    Last edited by quentcomps; 08-03-2010 at 09:58 PM.

Ha ha! Bye bye loser!

Autumn going was kinda sweet too.

These two finalists were pretty obvious (as is Blue Hair winning it all), but even still they were the right two.

Ben's gone? Really? Promise? You wouldn't mess with an old lady's feelings, would you?????

Promise. Autumn probably grew a lot but wasn't quite there yet. Ben has a fatal flaw. Also, he reminded me of a former boss whom I didn't care for.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian;4023021;
    Ben's gone? Really? Promise? You wouldn't mess with an old lady's feelings, would you?????
    Yes, AZ, he's gone. Hallelujah!

Next week's result is kind of obvious, but I guess I'll watch anyway. Not only is Blue Hair a lot more experienced, but it looks from the preview like he gets the slightly less incompetent team. Holli gets stuck with Nilka, who's mean and petty, Fran, who's totally incompetent, and I think it looked like she got Autumn too--who's mere presence in a kitchen will drive others in the kitchen to do worse. I didn't catch the rest of Holli's team, but clearly Blue Hair gets Ben, so at least Holli doesn't have to worry about deliberate sabotage, and I saw Jason too. Not sure if the teams are all single gender or if their picks just leaned in that general direction.

Man, didn't catch all that. Doesn't look good for Holli.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;4023026;
    Yes, AZ, he's gone. Hallelujah!

Next week's result is kind of obvious, but I guess I'll watch anyway. Not only is Blue Hair a lot more experienced, but it looks from the preview like he gets the slightly less incompetent team. Holli gets stuck with Nilka, who's mean and petty, Fran, who's totally incompetent, and I think it looked like she got Autumn too--who's mere presence in a kitchen will drive others in the kitchen to do worse. I didn't catch the rest of Holli's team, but clearly Blue Hair gets Ben, so at least Holli doesn't have to worry about deliberate sabotage, and I saw Jason too. Not sure if the teams are all single gender or if their picks just leaned in that general direction.
    Hubby and I were talking about this in the car today. I wouldn't it past Ben to sabotage Jay. He just seems that slimy to me.

But for now . . . woohoo that he can't win!!!!! Thanks, Krom. You made my day!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast