+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

7/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Welcome back! Please keep all comments in this thread only until 1 am EST. I'm sure this won't be a problem since only about five of you are watching. Thanks, and try to enjoy!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: 7/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I don't think ANY of these people can run a kitchen!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Great - looks like I won't know who gets bumped off until the end of the show here in Arizona. I like knowing what glitches to look for in advance. Where is everybody?
    Warning . . . I have a black belt in Facebook, and I'm not afraid to use it!

Noooooooo Ed.

Who gets bumped during the second hour? I must say that every time I see Ben on the screen, I like him less. High spot of my evening was watching him get kicked out of the kitchen.

Jason got bumped second hour.

Can't believe no one else is watching!

Probably all watching Deadliest Catch. They're featuring Captain Phil's death and memorial service.

Oh.... that makes sense, I didn't realize this was Captain Phil's memorial night. Rest in Peace Captain Phil.

It was priceless watching Scott literally get in Ben's face tonight, wasn't it? Ben didn't back up an inch, Scott's mouth was practically touching his nose, LOL.

Haven't seen that yet in our time zone, but did see it in the previews. Can't wait!

I was cracking up seeing Autumn annoying the guys with her talking, sometimes I think she's doing it on purpose because she knows it annoys them. And she's really doing well latel, like she's coming out of her shell and being louder and more communicative in the kitchen, which I'm very pleased to see. As for Jay and Holli... eh, odd couple, that's for sure.

I really feel bad for Ed, I really thought he deserved to be in the Top 3 and the even the finals. If things keep going the way they are, I think we could get a final 3 of Jay, Holli and Autumn. And I hope that's what we get, because I cannot stand Benjamin anymore, he's definitely devolving into a worse version of Scott. The only reason he's still there is because Holli decided to nominate Jason over Jay, which was a really idiotic move, because she had the opportunity to get rid of two really strong cooks and Jay deserved to be nominated just as much as Jason.

I'm also surprised at seeing how these people seem to forget just how utterly badass Scott can be. Seeing him get in Benjamin's face like that is one of the most enjoyable things I've seen this entire season, right up there with Benjamin being a disaster these past couple services and Benjamin getting kicked out of the kitchen. Yeah, I really hate that guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast