+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 7/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

i can't imagine ramsay putting any of these inept kitchen helpers in charge of a major restaurant. a buncha duds.

I only saw Ed's dismissal, but am not surprised with Jason's. While I do agree that Holli made a mistake keeping Jay in there over Ben, at the same time it may have been a smart move as both Ben and Autumn are on Ramsay's hit list, meaning they're going to most likely go over her and Jay unless either have a gigantic meltdown. Or, simply, it was a better move to nearly guarantee herself a chance in the final two, and possibly win. Had Jason stayed, someone would can improve (I've felt that B&A are at a plateau or degrading quickly), there was a chance she could go home.

That said, I agree that none of these cooks are ready to be head of any restaurant and feel that Ramsay will end up offering them an internship instead if Fox allows the change. Then again, the only chefs I've seen worthy of their wins - and ones I've at least heard about since their win - are Rock, Heather and Danny. Out of those, Rock possibly has had the most success long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant;3994908;
    I was cracking up seeing Autumn annoying the guys with her talking, sometimes I think she's doing it on purpose because she knows it annoys them. And she's really doing well latel, like she's coming out of her shell and being louder and more communicative in the kitchen, which I'm very pleased to see. As for Jay and Holli... eh, odd couple, that's for sure.

I thought it was so funny when Autumn interrupted Jay & Holli in the hot tub. She was like "oh thee's nothing going on." They were so about to get their freak on in the hot tub when not only does she come out there but, she joins them in the hot tub all smiley. It looks like next week Jay & Holli's romance in the kitchen may get one of them sent home to break it up.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock;3995057;
    ...both Ben and Autumn are on Ramsay's hit list, meaning they're going to most likely go over her and Jay unless either have a gigantic meltdown...
    I don't think that Ben is on Ramsay's hit list, I think that he really wants him to step up his leadership skills because he is probably the inherent best choice to run one of Ramsay's kitchens. Ramsay seems frustrated with him more than anything else because of his apparent inability to control or communicate with his team.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Did anyone notice, second hour, that BlueJay's hair was varying from dark blue to bright blue, scene by scene? Did I imagine that? I don't think it was the lighting.

I don't think Ramsay would select someone who had been edited in a particularly poor way during the show that could affect the level of respect that person would get later on as a head chef. Makes me think that Holli and Jay are on their way out. I think Autumn might win this. I don't think the prize is head chef at the Savoy, more likely an apprenticeship somewhere.

Drill Sargeant Scott's tirade was awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3995302;
    Did anyone notice, second hour, that BlueJay's hair was varying from dark blue to bright blue, scene by scene? Did I imagine that? I don't think it was the lighting.
    Yes, I noticed that too, looked like some green in there this week too. Maybe it's some kind of daily spray on thing that washes out...

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3995373;
    Yes, I noticed that too, looked like some green in there this week too. Maybe it's some kind of daily spray on thing that washes out...
    But I thought I was seeing it change back and forth from scene to scene, so I think the editors were playing with the chronology.

And the clip they showed of Holli saying she "loves him" is probably about her son.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I can't stand Ben either. I thought the comments they were making before and after the makeover were funny. I was really hoping he'd go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Swingsongbird;3995621;
    I can't stand Ben either. I thought the comments they were making before and after the makeover were funny. I was really hoping he'd go home.
    I really don't like any of them. I remember loving Dave last year. Everyone is a jerk this year.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast