+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 6/29 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 6/29 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Just because less people are posting on this board doesn't mean it's not popular. It's popular enough that it's been renewed for an 8th season.

Here's who I like and dislike of the people left:

Like:

Ed - I'm rooting for him to win
    Jason
    Holli
    Jay

Dislike:

Autumn - Don't dislike her as much as I used to, but I still can't forget about how annoying she was at the start of the season
    Benjamin - Liked him up until the last episode
    Fran - She's so ugly every time I see her I want to shoot myself, plus she is a terrible cook, and annoying
    Nilka - Don't like her personality at all

Yeah, I read somewhere that HK won its time slot for this week. So it's not like people aren't watching...just not a ton of fans of this board, I guess.

I don't know who I want to win anymore. I was a Ben fan until recently, when he started thinking too highly of himself. Fran just bugs. So does Autumn. I suppose if Ed shows himself to be a good cook (I haven't really seen it yet ), I wouldn't mind him winning.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant;3958239;
    Even after Chef Ramsey liked Siobhan's dish, he was still shooting it down.
    But did he actually say that he liked it? I don't recall him saying that, only that it was better than Fran's. I'm pretty sure that she would have lost against whoever Fran was up against (can't recall), because he did like that sandwich. Honestly, both Fran's and Siobhan's sounded disgusting, but Siobhan's looked worse - even Ramsay had a look of...what? - bemusement? consternation? horror?... on his face as he poked around in the thing before he tasted it. I don't actually think that Ben was completely in the wrong on that issue.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3959636;
    But did he actually say that he liked it? I don't recall him saying that, only that it was better than Fran's. I'm pretty sure that she would have lost against whoever Fran was up against (can't recall), because he did like that sandwich. Honestly, both Fran's and Siobhan's sounded disgusting, but Siobhan's looked worse - even Ramsay had a look of...what? - bemusement? consternation? horror?... on his face as he poked around in the thing before he tasted it. I don't actually think that Ben was completely in the wrong on that issue.
    Yeah, I don't think he said he liked it. I figured he maybe said it was better because the bread wasn't soggy. I don't think Ben was completely wrong either - Siobhan's sandwich did sound horrible (something like fish, cheese, and apple!!!). But Ben was an ass in the way he went after Siobhan about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip;3960083;
    Siobhan's sandwich did sound horrible, but Ben was an ass in the way he went after Siobhan about it.
    I agree, it was still wrong for Ben to but in regardless.:nono Ben is not Chef Ramsay.. Only Ramsay decides which sandwich is the best or worst. If there's one thing I can't stand is someone acting like a total ass and Ben is doing a wonderfull job..
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wouldn't it be nice if there was an encore presentation of this show? Most frustrating.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

-I'm loving this season too, it's great entertainment. Fun characters.

-Ed is a sleeper for the win. He's flying under the radar without doing anything really terrible or fabulous so far.

-The nominations for elimination seem completely meaningless: Ramsey always eliminates whoever he wants regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip;3960083;
    Yeah, I don't think he said he liked it. I figured he maybe said it was better because the bread wasn't soggy. I don't think Ben was completely wrong either - Siobhan's sandwich did sound horrible (something like fish, cheese, and apple!!!). But Ben was an ass in the way he went after Siobhan about it.
    My understanding was after he ate it, he said that it was better than Fran's. He seemed more noncommittal over the whole sandwich save that particular phrase better than Fran's.

There is a way where that combination actually might taste good - a tart apple with say tilapia and a light cheese (or a mildly sweet cheese), but I'd have to hear the combination though before I would be able to figure it out. (BTW - I'm someone who has had a hot dog with pico de gallo and swiss cheese and love the taste combination. My sense of taste can be considered odd. )

But, the point was that Siobahn was correct about Ramsay's comment; however we do not know that had she competed against the same contestant Fran did that she'd won the match. Had Ben made that point - which he didn't (or it's at least implied he didn't), he'd had a valid point. But just making the claim that Ramsay hated her sandwich when he clearly said hers was better than the one the team sent out in Fran, he's actually wrong.

I'm not sure if I want to watch the show any longer if Ramsay decides to keep certain people who make me sick to my stomache around.. As Cornholio quoted:
    Ramsey always eliminates whoever he wants regardless.
    This may sound selfish of me which I don't really don't give a crap.. I'm going to discontinue watching if a couple of people that I'm mostly disgusted with make it to the finals..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123