+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Autumn - Season 7

Autumn - Season 7

Autumn Lewis

Currently Resides: North Hollywood, CA

Hometown: Chicago, IL
    Last edited by waywyrd; 06-03-2010 at 10:48 AM.

Re: Autumn - Season 7

Didn't seem like she broke a sweat last night.
    I hope that's simply because she's competent and organized and not because, as Fran suggested, she wasn't doing a whole lot.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

I don't think Fran was in the kitchen long enough to have a valid opinion.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

She seems so cool, calm, and collected to me....if a bit 'uppity'.

I can't stand her, she just stands there giving the rest of the team orders. I like to see ramsay get on her $ , she won't be sitting or standing so pretty..

Then get sent home!
    Last edited by Jackieblue824; 06-11-2010 at 07:39 PM.

She strikes me as someone who has potential, is cool and organized, but she has to stop butting in on other people's territory.

She needs to learn the difference between working to assist your team and just completely taking over and a few of her team mates need to grow a spine.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3930055;
    She strikes me as someone who has potential, is cool and organized, but she has to stop butting in on other people's territory.

She needs to learn the difference between working to assist your team and just completely taking over and a few of her team mates need to grow a spine.
    I think she is a solid leader. I think she is probably among the best in this competition BUT her team doesn't like to be helped even when they need it. I think a lot of the women find it insulting that she is helping them. She thinks she is strengthening her team but they are resistant to help so it just alienates her. I hope she learns her lesson from this. And the red team needs to stop trying to eliminate the people who can actually help them win. They are a bunch of misfits and Autumn had her business together the most!

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3938102;
    I think she is a solid leader. I think she is probably among the best in this competition BUT her team doesn't like to be helped even when they need it. I think a lot of the women find it insulting that she is helping them. She thinks she is strengthening her team but they are resistant to help so it just alienates her. I hope she learns her lesson from this. And the red team needs to stop trying to eliminate the people who can actually help them win. They are a bunch of misfits and Autumn had her business together the most!
    I agree on this. Autumn has performed well and her mistakes have been relatively minor (the whole thing about picking up fish with thongs was blown way out of proportion). She's very cool and collected and has shown a lot of calm throughout this, not freaking out or crumbling under pressure or getting snappy, be it from her teammates making mistakes or Chef Ramsay harping on her about the fish-with-thongs mistake.

And it's this cool and collected bit that I believe is bothering the other women the most. Instead of seeing it as an asset to their team that someone can keep a clear head and try to rally them back on track when mistakes happen, they get catty and twist it into saying she's a princess with a 'better than thou' attitude and not a team player (when she's shown the complete opposite), and thus want to get rid of her just because they don't like her. Hopefully the men will work better with her than the other women did, right now Autumn is the one I'm rooting for.

Has everyone forgotten that she lied about salting the water earlier in the season?

Can't stand her.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I do not like her. She seems to be doing well on the blue team but that's b/c she is sitting back letting the guys do all the work
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast