+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Autumn - Season 7

Re: Autumn - Season 7

I'm surprised they didn't call out Autumn for hectoring the customers into sending their food back. I'm guessing this secures her status as the villain, and thus eliminates her chance of winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Badseed;3949048;
    I'm surprised they didn't call out Autumn for hectoring the customers into sending their food back.
    I really enjoyed that part.

Any one have any idea how neutral contestants are supposed to stay during these situations?

Do you think a camera was glued to Autumn the entire time she was in the diningroom, because if not she should have chosen her moments more discretely.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3949097;
    Any one have any idea how neutral contestants are supposed to stay during these situations?
    To quote moms the world over, just because you can do something doesn't mean that you should. A d-bag is a d-bag, even if their d-baggery is allowed by law.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I can't stand that Queen B any longer, I hope they get rid of her soon.. All she does is stands there looking pretty most of the time instead of helping the team. I hope she doesn't make it to the finals, If she wins I'll think the producers & Ramsay are idiots!
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3949243;
    To quote moms the world over, just because you can do something doesn't mean that you should. A d-bag is a d-bag, even if their d-baggery is allowed by law.
    But in a very competitive atmosphere, what is considered acceptable? Are you really supposed to roll over for the other team? From what I recall of the returns, they really weren't cooked correctly and deserved to be returned (so they never should have been sent to the tables in the first place). It wasn't just that Autumn was egging them on. And it's not like the red team couldn't have returned the favor, if they hadn't been so overwhelmed by details like which table the order came from, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3949361;
    But in a very competitive atmosphere, what is considered acceptable? Are you really supposed to roll over for the other team? From what I recall of the returns, they really weren't cooked correctly and deserved to be returned (so they never should have been sent to the tables in the first place). It wasn't just that Autumn was egging them on. And it's not like the red team couldn't have returned the favor, if they hadn't been so overwhelmed by details like which table the order came from, LOL.
    The red team may not have known that she was urging the customers to send back the food.
    True the burgers were under done and needed to go back, but she kept egging on the one gentlemen who was eating his food and he didn't want to send his back.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3949361;
    But in a very competitive atmosphere, what is considered acceptable?
    As far as I'm concerned, what is considered acceptable is winning on one's own merits.
    Are you really supposed to roll over for the other team?
    Roll over? No. But she was essentially attempting to sabotage them but pushing diners into doing something they didn't particularly want to do. That really doesn't say much for her character, or her faith in her own ability to win.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fogey

She's pretty, a team player, driven, and smart. I think she would make a great winner. The red team didn't cook the food properly, so good for her for sending them back! I don't know why anyone would question that. She didn't under cook their food. The opposing team did. Shouldn't the server offer to take back food that isn't prepared as ordered?
    I am happy the blue team is appreciating her. She is really shining on her new team because nobody is trying to hold her back!

One season one of the teams, while on the floor, made a point of recommending the patrons choose the more difficult dishes. That was considered competitively acceptable. So why isn't encouraging patrons to send back food that wasn't cooked as requested OK? Besides, the patrons probably have a pretty good idea what is going on.

When is Ramsay going to get rid of that QueenB! God help me if she makes it to the finals, I can't stand the sight of her any longer.. She too nauseating
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12