+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 3/26 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

CCL

Re: 3/26 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3395079;
    Did she honestly think that she could be the head chef of a restaurant without knowing how to cook meat?!?!
    Maybe a vegetarian restaurant.

I wasn't fond of Danny at first (I recall him making some arrogant statements) but I really liked him last night. Gio also seems to have a level head.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I could see Gio v. Danny in the final.

Whoever Ramsay chooses needs to have the respect of the other restaurant workers. I don't think that is possible for any of the others, given either the way Ramsay has treated them or how they have treated each other.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3395163;
    I could see Gio v. Danny in the final.

Whoever Ramsay chooses needs to have the respect of the other restaurant workers. I don't think that is possible for any of the others, given either the way Ramsay has treated them or how they have treated each other.
    I'd thrown Ben in there too. He's had his off nights, but so has Gio (ironically, his worst night when he was cooking steaks). But, IMO, despite his dislike of Lacey, Ben managed her really well and got her to make a solid contribution at least a couple of services. Danny also tried to settle Lacey down a bit this last episode.

From what we've seen (and the edits may not reflect what actually happened), I'd say Gio and Ben have shown the most leadership and Danny has performed best in the kitchen.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Add It Up Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

At this point, I could see Danny in the final two. He just never gets yelled at. With the exception of perhaps Paula, I just can't see any of the women making it to the final two. So, I suspect it will be Danny and Gio or Danny and Big Boy in the finals.

This show is just my worst guilty tv pleasure... I love Ramsey yelling at people.

I agree, I also think Danny will be at the end, against Gio is my guess. The women really are not good at all this season! Paula is the best of the worst, but I doubt she'll make it to the end.

The way the 3 guys pulled together last episode, and kicked butt, was impressive.

I am just soooo happy that Lacy is gone!
    ~Supernatural Addict~

these people are the worst.

i don't understand why someone can come on this show "to learn" Lacey is officially worst than that whiney cow from a previous season

the point is to run a million dollar restaurant... and you can't cook meat

GR gave these people too many chances; i love how he says F it and been booting people before eliminations

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234