+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hell's Kitchen 3/19 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Re: Hell's Kitchen 3/19 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Lacey also insulted him by calling him fat... Two fat people and their best insult for each other is to call each other fat.
    Ridiculous.

J sucked rocks in the kitchen, but didn't look half bad with his shirt off!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm ready for somebody to call/refer to Robert as "bitch" about 25 times in one show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Could someone explain the rice situation to me? Maybe I'm being dense, but I thought that Gordon said that J prepared the rice for the risotto. You don't ever prepare rice ahead of time for risotto, unless you just toast it in the pan. It has to cook with the liquids. Was there another rice dish?

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Phonegrrl, they seem to par boil the rice ahead of time - not cooking it all the way, but getting it started. i noticed they were doing it in some kind of stock as well for flavor.
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

I think the idea of one team doing all the prep for another is a hoot. So many opportunities for sabotage, or gross incompetence. You'd think the other team would check on these details ahead of dinner service, LOL.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345