+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 5/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I thought the same thing Krom, that they were going to all be working as one crew in the kitchen in the next service. I don't remember if they merged at 6 or 5 last season but it would make sense considering they need to stand alone to make it in the kitchen.
    Yup, with donuts!!

CCL

I think they're all working together, too. In the preview, during one of Matt's freaking out episodes, they showed the back of one of the girl's heads (I think Christina's) and I remember thinking that she wouldn't be this close to Matt unless they were all working in the same kitchen.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3026438;

Trash cans do not have to be covered in my restaurant. That is the norm is most municipalities. I believe the theory is if you had to remove a lid each time you went to use one you would spread more bacteria.
    Thanks Unk. It makes sense, now that I think about it. I still wouldn't want to eat at Hell's Kitchen though. I'd come and watch, but as for eating..... after all the gross things I've seen this season, no way!

I really do not like this season as it keeps getting worse and grosser as the season wears on.

The one person who I enjoy is Ramsay... and I love how he puts people in their places. And I love how he put the albatross around Petrozza's neck and had him say who should go. Petrozza had to choose carefully and basically did a CYA because IMHO he knew that Ramsay wouldn't let someone who constantly served meat like LouRoss did to the point of nearly closing the station stay.

When I heard that Ramsay did something he's never done before, I was pleased with the forcing of the contestant to vote who should be out - to a point. I was hoping too that it was Matt and Jen also being eliminated. Both are just grating and annoying and so full of hormones and ego that it is really annoying - to say the least.

Bobby and the other two girls need to step it up - they're the only ones who have done a decent job and have at least kept the egos to a tolerable (if barely) level.

Still... and I never thought I'd say this: even Bonnie was a better cook and more likeable than these guys.

The only contestant I saw in the show this season (I didn't see the first two eliminations) that I actually liked was Vanessa. I'm sure she wasn't perfect, but at least she had the common sense to leave the show to heal. She put her ego aside (at least enough) to realize that it was a game and her health, or this case long-term ability to work in a kitchen, was more important.

I seriously do not blame Ramsay - no matter what people think of him - for being upset with the casting this year.

i don't see how Gordon can crown any of these remaining Jokers a winner.

Bobby keeps talking about how good he is but i am not impressed

Jen at best her diaries and squabbles w/ Louross provided some good laughs

and i think it is so wrong to keep Matt around so people can make fun of his obvious mental disabilities... it's like watching a 4 year old getting excited

that Corey has been irking me ever since the comments about people being attracted to her body...

these people suck, and i thought Rock was bad last year

GR is very impressed with Petrozza's decency. Isn't that a good quality in an executive chef? Does an executive chef actually do any of the cooking? I could see Petrozza winning. GR respect him, and respects few of the other candidates. I'd like a final of Petrozza against Corey.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234