+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by lgb;3025903;
    For those of us on the West Coast, who won, who lost and who left the kitchen?

Thanks!!
    Blue team loses, Petrozza chooses Jen and Louross. Chef Ramsay lets Petrozza choose who leaves, so he selects Louross. Then, Jen and Matt go back to their original teams.

Matt schvetzed in the food, just like Tom from season 2, causing several customers to complain that their food was too salty. Then he started crying

Jen needs to get people to like her better, or she'll be in trouble

Petrozza is Ramsay's favorite to win, it would seem

Corey and Christina have buried the hatchet and formed a powerful alliance. Let's see how long that lasts

Next week: The chefs are wearing black jackets, indicating that they lose a chef prematurely. Also, someone goes bonkers, and judgin by the previews, it's not Matt.

FORT Newbie

Thank you both for your replies! What would we West Coasters do without you?!

By the way, the challenge was to make chicken, jondori (sp?) and scallops. The catch was that only one person would go at a time, they'd take eight minute shifts, getting only 15 seconds in between to relay information.

The blue team's scallops were raw in the middle, so red won that round
    The blue team forgot jondori sauce, but GR hated the red team's presentation, so blue got that one
    The blue team forgot the chicken sauce too, and the red team forgot a baby leek. GR wouldn't let the blue team get away with forgetting ttwo sauces, so the red team won that round, and the overall win

Their reward was to go surfing, and mine was to see Corey and Christina in bikinis. Jean Philippe brought them towels, and Gordon carried him into the sea! This of course, made his towel soaking wet, proof what goes around comes around

That skank Jen is like the flu, it survives longer than it should.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

I liked Lou Ross. But, guess his time came.

GR really had me fooled; I thought he was going to also send Jen and Matt home.

Interesting that Jen didn't appreciate Bobby calling her 'honey', but thinks it's okay for her to call Lou Ross 'punk ass'.

Loved it when GR told Jen "You can manipulate your team, but you can't manipulate ME."

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3025893;
    Corey got a nice sunburn at the beach. I'm sure her face feels great in that hot kitchen.
    Ramsay complains when they don't wash the lettuce but it doesn't bother him to taste a dish and put the spoon back in it after he puts it in his mouth? Now that is disgusting.
    Worse than George Costanza double-dipping a potato chip.
    Last edited by tango7; 05-28-2008 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3026108;
    Interesting that Jen didn't appreciate Bobby calling her 'honey', but thinks it's okay for her to call Lou Ross 'punk ass'.
    She's trying to be like Heather, she probably remebered that time when Garrett said "Y'all women have dinner ready for us," and Heather bit his head off. Now if only she could emulate Heather in cooking skills, she'd be set!

As much as NONE of this season's contestants can be trusted with even a lunch cart, much less a fine-dining restaurant, I was really hoping to see Jen go, as she's workin' my last nerve! (And Matt and Petroza are right up there as well.)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Why, WHY couldn't he have gotten rid of Jen last night? She adds absolutely nothing to the team. Neither does sweat ball Matt, who should have went too. I'm so disappointed with this group.

We're getting close to the end of this season, and there are still people plating up undercooked meat? I wouldn't let most of them flip burgers at Mickey D's. Sad.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

What's even worse than Matt dripping his sweat into the food, is Ramsay screaming about it at the top of his lungs. If I was eating in a restaurant and heard that coming from the kitchen I'm pretty sure I'd lose my dinner.

Also, I've noticed when Ramsay kicks the garbage cans around that they don't have covers on them. I thought they had to be covered in a kitchen. But maybe I'm wrong. Anyone know? Unk??

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3026365;
    What's even worse than Matt dripping his sweat into the food, is Ramsay screaming about it at the top of his lungs. If I was eating in a restaurant and heard that coming from the kitchen I'm pretty sure I'd lose my dinner.

Also, I've noticed when Ramsay kicks the garbage cans around that they don't have covers on them. I thought they had to be covered in a kitchen. But maybe I'm wrong. Anyone know? Unk??
    The first issue of Ramsay yelling is probably something you wouldn't normally hear in a functional restaurant. Sometimes we need to remember this is a TV show to garner ratings, not a "real restaurant" trying to make it past the food critics.

Trash cans do not have to be covered in my restaurant. That is the norm is most municipalities. I believe the theory is if you had to remove a lid each time you went to use one you would spread more bacteria.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast