+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 5/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I do not get why it was suddenly Louross' fault for not using the veal. He didn't choose it, or cook it. The only way it might have worked was if it was scallopini, not gigantic cutlets. Whoever chose it should be to blame. I also think it is crap that Jen wanted him to lie about using a veal reduction.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Jen was acting like a total beotch last night! Ugh, wish she was sent home.

As far as the finger tip, didn't they edit it in the previews to make it look like it might have turned up in someone's food?! Sigh...this show is stupid.

Putting it on the plate may or may not have resulted in a loss, but not putting it on the plate was a forfeit. The blue team was disqualified because Louross behaved in a passive aggressive manner by not plating it. He knew it was on his list of ingredients. If he wasn't going to use it, he should have discussed it up front. Once he agreed to his ingredients he should have planned to incorporate it better into his dish. He was more concerned over his personal vision of his dish than he was with an overall team win.

I have had my fill of Jen. I was ready for her to go home the 1st week. I just can't take her attitude.

toothdoc

Blue team should have spoken up abou Jen's attitude problem when they had the chance. Wusses. Even Jean Phillipe made comments to Jen about her mood. That silent treatment and badmouthing under the breath won't cut it in a work atmosphere like that. Instead, they allowed her to bully them and then she told GR everything was fine, which was a lie.

Did they ever find the finger? eeeewwwww

GR looked nice in a suit.

Quote Originally Posted by brierpatch;3013240;
    Once he agreed to his ingredients he should have planned to incorporate it better into his dish. He was more concerned over his personal vision of his dish than he was with an overall team win.
    I think the problem was that there was no incorporation...Bobby cooked it and Louross already had his dish designed and partially cooked. Basically, he was given veal chops and told to make his dish into surf and turf (which, yeah, he didn't and they lost because they were short an ingredient).

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ToothDoc;3013390;
    I have had my fill of Jen. I was ready for her to go home the 1st week. I just can't take her attitude.

toothdoc
    Did you see her where she was all straight faced and said something like "am I glad that I joined the blue team and won" then went into this hysterical fit of joy and laughter. I would have loved it if the cameraman rammed a lamppost right up her smarmy face.
    In honour of the greatest fighter to ever come out of Novojoa Mexico... Luis Ramon "Yori Boy" Campas, former junior middleweight champion of the world.

FORT Regular

I know that Lou Ross was griping that his dish would not taste good with veal and that they didn't show it for too long but from what I saw it looked brown on the top suggesting it was overcooked and dry. I think Bobby, whose dish was a loser all around, tried to pass it off...so that his dish would do better and he would look better in the eyes of Chef Ramsy. Had Bobby kept the thing...I wont even call it veal it was so well done....than they might have stood a chance on the other two dishes.....Remember Chef liked Lou's dish and thought the red teams third one was awful.

Jen should have berated bobby...the two weakest links on the blue team...

Quote Originally Posted by Yory Boy;3014612;
    Did you see her where she was all straight faced and said something like "am I glad that I joined the blue team and won" then went into this hysterical fit of joy and laughter. I would have loved it if the cameraman rammed a lamppost right up her smarmy face.
    Yes, I sure did. Even if she was the best cook, which she is NOT, on show I wouldn't like her attitude. If Gordon has said that he is tired of her mouth and attitude. I can only hope that she goes home next week.

toothdoc

If this was a "CSI " show I would say, "kill off Jen!!!!!"
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast