+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 4/29 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/29 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I had to work late and missed this episode is there anywhere you could watch this again, if you missed it.
    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world

Want some proof that I have no life? Ok. Gordon says that his over-$200 pizza is the value of "these" and I count 32 pizzas. We'll assume that his pizza costs less than $250, because that that point, it becomes "almost 300" a bit of math shows that each of the cheap pizzas has a maximum value of $7.81. My question is, where in LA can you get a pizza for $7.81?

Ben said that Louross's pizza tasted like it was from Pizza Hut. I'm guessing he loaded it up with meat, and didn't put anything weird on it like sea urchin or squid. Actually, that sounds pretty delicious.

It appears that scene from the previews of Louross kissing Corey was taken out.

Quote Originally Posted by Squaredpants;2959532;
    I had to work late and missed this episode is there anywhere you could watch this again, if you missed it.
    Yes, try Fox On Demand

Quote Originally Posted by ChristoferHawke;2959196;
    Why do all the wanta be chefs always look so dirty on "Hell's Kitchen". Other culinary competition shows, the competitors all seem to be relatively skilled in personal hygien. And, good gawd, why does Louross tweeze his eyebrows????
    I know. I always cringe when I see all the bare hands touching the food. I am sure that happens everywhere, but I would sure love it if they at least showed proof that these people washed their hands. Maybe it is just because I work in the hospital and know the possible things they could have on those hands, but that grosses me out.

And about Louross--I haven't really watched the show regularly, but I caught part of it last night and that was the part time I realized he was a guy. I never had really paid attention at which side he had worked and haven't really caught a whole episode of this show, but he looked like one of the girls to me.

FORT Regular

[QUOTE=Starbucks880;2959891;]I know. I always cringe when I see all the bare hands touching the food. I am sure that happens everywhere, but I would sure love it if they at least showed proof that these people washed their hands.

He can't do that in his New York resturant....State health codes have required gloves or tongs since the early 1990s (No direct contact with food at any time....no eating excuse me "tasting" it before serving either...) They would shut him down

[QUOTE=lostintheozone;2962270;]
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;2959891;
    I know. I always cringe when I see all the bare hands touching the food. I am sure that happens everywhere, but I would sure love it if they at least showed proof that these people washed their hands.

He can't do that in his New York resturant....State health codes have required gloves or tongs since the early 1990s (No direct contact with food at any time....no eating excuse me "tasting" it before serving either...) They would shut him down
    I didn't know that was required, but I am glad it is. It makes so much sense, because you can't trust employees to wash their hands right and without gloves providing an extra barrier it makes it much easier to transmit germs to food--most commonly fecal flora, which could give you a nice case of Hep A among other things.

How does he get away with it on the show?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Badseed;2959583;
    It appears that scene from the previews of Louross kissing Corey was taken out.
    Yes they did cut it out, I was waiting to see that scene!

I seem to recall reading somewhere that in the first episode, one of the chefs went missing or something, but that was never addressed. Do you think that maybe one of the girls did go missing and they're just now bringing in a replacement? It would explain the boy-girl disparity in the first episode.

I really hope it's Julia, but I highly doubt it. After all, it would mean that she completed culinary school in under a year, which is improbable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234