+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 4/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/8 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Hmmmmm . . . .

It DOES seem like they scraped the bottom of the trash bin to find these people, doesn't it?
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Apparently Corey thinks she's on Survivor. I was on the floor laughing when she was making her nominations and stating her reasons.

xoxo

TSK TSK on Corey. Even if your reason for nominating someone is for strategic/personal reasons DO NOT announce it in front of everyone, esp in front of Gordan Ramsey. At least make up a logical/business-related reason, and admit to the real reason in the confession. Tsk tsk
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Leo;2908123;
    Is it just me, or is these are some of the most unlikable would-be chefs in HK history? Jen is a world-class bitch, Corey thinks this is Survivor for chefs, Jason is in the wrong century, Petrozza's in over his head, and Bobby would probably be dodging bullets if he were in the company of real four-star generals. No wonder Ramsay's banging his head at the idea of hiring any of these people.
    So far, the only ones that seem to have any potentials are Louross and Ben. The others...well, they just don't seem to be 'Hell's Kitchen's material'
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

Something I just thought of:

Why did Ramsay accept the 4.8 ounce piece of halibut in the first place? Doesn't that say a little about him?

He had to accept what she gave him. It was her choice for the piece of fish. If he'd have rejected it outright it would have ruined the moment of suspense. Gotta love tv enhanced drama, eh?

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2918939;
    He had to accept what she gave him. It was her choice for the piece of fish. If he'd have rejected it outright it would have ruined the moment of suspense. Gotta love tv enhanced drama, eh?
    i think they were referring to the fact that such a small piece made it through Ramsey's initial inspection of the filets. didn't the challenge instructions say they had to be approx 6 oz to pass?
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

Oh my mistake. I'm sorry. You're right. I think that they did. Perhaps the weight went the way of quality for the sake of the tie. Sorry for the confusion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678