+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Rock - Season 3

Re: Rock - Season 3

Huh - you know, now that you posted that pic, I think I have been there. Usually we'd go to Americas but I think we went there once when a coworker left the company. Can't remember what I had or if the food was any good though :p
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

LG.

I liked Rock in the last episode right up until he started talking about himself in the third person. LG doesn't like it when people do that. dolt.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I can't stand the third person speaking either. I think this guy is so full of himself and can't wait to see him gone. I have not seen anything that would make him stand out and look really good.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Well, we haven't been seeing him messing up (you can edit out), and Ramsay is generally complimentary (you can't edit in).

I like Rock, I'm pretty sure he's going to win but I wasn't impressed with the tantrum. First of all, both sides made a lobster bisque so I didn't get why he was throwing a fit over that, I agree that the red team's dishes weren't as original but maybe the taste made up for that.

I was a little surprised by Rock's blow up but I have a feeling it's about a lot than lobster bisque (?!) If he blows up like that again I think that will ruin his chances at winning.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

what a freak
    The big brother addiction its taking over

FORT Fanatic

The guy needs to go. Might be able to cook but no one that I know in the culinary field or hospitality field would want to work with a manager with THAT attitude

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar

There's self-confidence, and then there's arrogance. Seeing a little too much of the latter from Rock lately.

I doubt he's going home next week, as the editors seem to want us to think that. Judging from the scene of him crying, I have a feeling that he'll have his first bad service next week and will likely be nominated for elimination, but not eliminated. I do think Gordon yelling at him will make him take a look at his personality, and he'll bounce back the next week, without the arrogance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast