+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Virginia - Season 2

Virginia definately has the hots for chef. Which makes her look stupid.
    He's married,she's married,makes her look low class. I don't know if
    it's some stragety,,,to be one of the finalist......
    I see Heather,and Rachel, being the final two....

FORT Regular

Busy Girl!

I dunno how many reality tv shows a person can do in a short period of time, but I'm pretty sure Virginia just finished "Slut-On-A-Yacht Island", then she was on "Randy Bachelors", now "Hell's Kitchen", then I thought I saw her name in a listing for a future episode of "Divorce Court"!

Virginia may not be able to cook, but she gives new meaning to the word, "Percolate"!

Virginia's probably acting that way so she gets remembered. For something. Other than her cooking. Oh, no. wait. Cooking would involved heat no? Food preparation. That's more like what she actually does isn't it? She must realize she doesn't really have a chance in Hxxx to win.

Why they have her on the show I have no idea. Ok so she's a COLD CHEF, with HOT blood running through her veins. How perfect for a reality show with a married boss to try seduce and manipulate. "Oh, I wish he was here to smooth oil on my body .." "miss me" Yikes.

Well, she's adding some levity to the show....a possible romance...even in her own mind.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    @ Magic Mayo! Was she really on those reality shows? Now this one? Oy vay.

Also, I guess I didn't realize that she's engaged. Double oy vay. :nono I'm soooo not impressed.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    She's a fool to think that she can get him to give her a head chef position at a billion dollar resort because she's acting like she has a crush on him!
    I really can't stand this girl!

FORT Regular

Fictitious Reality TV or "America's Got OxyMorons!"

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    @ Magic Mayo! Was she really on those reality shows? Now this one? Oy vay.

Also, I guess I didn't realize that she's engaged. Double oy vay. :nono I'm soooo not impressed.

Bless your heart. No, so far she's only been on HK.

*"Slut-On-A-Yacht Island": obviously created by me in regards to her behavior on the yacht in last episode's reward trip.

Perhaps she was in-training on an island like that to "bulk up" for her stint on HK. (snicker)

*"Randy Bachelor": my satirical name for any and all "Bachelor" shows that I've ever seen. "Randy" is a (British?) term for Really, Really looking for a good time. Really.

It occurred to me she may have been looking for a hubby in a scenario like that.

*Hell's Kitchen: her behavior is self-explanatory!
    ((bigger snicker))

*Divorce Court: She's a Newlywed, for Great Shakes! I can actually see that one happening based on her behavior on HK!

*Virginnot, would you be a dear, like Tommyknockers, and just...get off our Planet!

(oh, and that actually means LEAVE the Planet!)
    Last edited by Magic Mayo; 06-23-2006 at 10:21 PM.

I really hope her hubby is watching her despicable behaviour. I feel bad for him. I hope she goes on Mon. She can't cook, her personality sucks. I have disliked her from the very begining. I hope Gordon tells her to get out and then tosses in a "No Virgina I won't miss you. And neither will anyone else" That would be funny.

I was surprised they picked Virginia. She didn't mess up everything. However, she certainly didn't stand her ground. Particularly against the lying smarmy Sara! Then again, she may have thought Sara heard tortellini instead of turbot? I think now she knows who put the knife in her back during dinner.

It will be interesting if she decides to fight back in order to stay. She didn't play no luv card tonight. Too much trouble losing.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    It still bugs me that she is (or rather WAS ?) engaged and talks that way about El Gordo. Lets hope her "fiance" has enough common sense to maybe not rush into a long-term marriage with her. She's acting like that..on a national television show.
    Just imagine how she would act, or REact, to a good looking guy who'd give her the time of day, in a normal setting. Trollop.

It really bugged me that she basically tucked tail and didn't defend herself in the kitchen. If she can be walked on like that, and so obviously... how can she be "in charge" of a kitchen staff?
    Then, afterwards.. on the deck, she didn't say ANYTHING to defend herself..and to TOP it off..she sat there, listening to Sara. No way in hell would I put up with four-eyes and her crapass attitude. No way. :nono
    Go ahead and play all the games you want in the kitchen, but SlitherySara would know damn well how I felt about her. She certainly wouldn't be so damned comfy-cozy near me either. Especially in the kitchen. One more screw up that affects me... you're going to have some answerin' to do dipwad.

Virginia, if she really plans to honestly try and win this thing, needs to get a backbone.

I did like her speech to Ramsay though. That was good.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

brown and red and nasty.
    Bikini coffee shop or in the ER dying of toxic shock syndrome
    everytime her shoulders gets suctioned to her ears and she makes that constipated face when she gets a chef-related warm fuzzy makes me want to kick her in the face repeatedly.

...and DAMN! she has some big 'ol ti... breasts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast