+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sara - Season 2

She probably does the same thing at work. I got your back... UH HUH. EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL EVIL!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Kindergarteners demonstrate more maturity than she does, and she's a freakin' whiner. Can't stand her.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Heh, so I was right about my suspicions regarding Sara being the one who'd sabotage her team. I mean, damn, from which snake pit in Hades did this disgusting gorgon slither out of? She is just downright evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Sara is WELL on her way to being one of reality tv's biggest bitch! With all the other "evil ones", they weren't so open about it! They at least didn't admit it, or just flat out denied being nasty. With SARA, this chick is reveling in the fact that she's able to screw everyone!

I really didn't see much potential in her anyway (pre-evil)... her skills (from what they've shown) haven't been ANYTHING to write home about. It's about cooking, so..sure, she may be screwing around with setting up, lying or out and out sabotaging others, but in order to go far is to be able to cook. Plain and simple. So, this is obviously her only way to be able to compete.

The dancing and obvious attempts to get under everyone's skin when they were suppose to be cleaning.. the female chef Ramsay-minion smashed that cake on the floor. I thought that wasn't right.
    Sure, she was making everyone crawl out of their skin with her "I'm so giddy-happy to clean and others will hate my happiness".. but, it didn't merit whatsherface to do that.
    But, I guess I don't mind.. I can't stand Sara.

So..I'm going to enjoy this wackjob, totally dislike her for being an out & out flaming douchbag.
    Nice post.

Lot's of "Evil" designations for Sara on this and other pages since last night's episode. This time they appear to fit like a glove, don't appear to be an overreaction.

Is "Evil one" and its varients a common reality show term? It had been the term that came to my mind as well, but even though it seemed familiar, I can't recall at the moment with an certainty anyone that's been refered to in that manner previously; though for some reason I'm hearing the voices of Alison from BB and Heidi from Survivor bellowing "Me! ME!".

Can't stand her...that little self satisfied smirk she always wears makes me want to punch her.I think she should learn some self control and not blurt out every little crapppy thing that comes into her head.I hope she goes soon,I really don't like her.
    Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

I hate her too! But does anyone else think she was just planted on the show to cause drama? She seems too over the top.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat View Post
    I hate her too! But does anyone else think she was just planted on the show to cause drama? She seems too over the top.
    Jeez. I hope so. It's hard to contemplate someone being this disgusting in real life.

I actually tend to like strategic players on reality shows, but my position is a bit different when a skill is supposed to be the basis of the reward. Being a chef is a complex series of skills, and integrity is not really chief among the needed elements, but you DO need to be a good communicator and at least have the APPEARANCE of integrity. Sara is SO snide and inappropriate it comes through in virtually everything she says. Nobody could work with her. Ergo, she'd make a horrible chef.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Her willingness to do anything for attention - especially inappropriate things - and her near need to mess with people makes me wonder if she's broken. I mean, she delights in being a horrible person and seems to derive actual pleasure from the disruption she causes in other people's lives. Maybe I just haven't known enough truly rotten people....

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat View Post
    The only reason I read this thread was to see if anyone else felt this way. "Over the top" might be an understatement. Some of the black and white "flashbacks" show her moving her head and smirking in a very staged/choreographed way.

I'm not SAYING that she's a plant, but in my mind, the odds are somewhere near 50/50.

FORT Regular

Socio-Sara

Quote Originally Posted by Kgun5 View Post

I'm not SAYING that she's a plant, but in my mind, the odds are somewhere near 50/50.
    She's either a plant or she's totally sociopathic. Unfortunately, in my years on this planet, I've encountered many Sara-types as they work in various and sundry career fields. They are mind-strippingly illogical in their thought processes and will openly screw-you-blue and then casually brush it off like the whole problem was the other person's fault to begin with. It's mentally sadistic and very controlling.

I understand why Virginia is so emotionally confused by Sara's words and deeds. Anyone possessing even a thimbleful of cohesive thought processes can go into melt-down trying to make any sense out of their experience with this type.

The answer is: There is no sense...don't hurt yourself trying to make any of it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast