+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Took Abuse for Hours in Hell's Kitchen

I think there was a bureaucratic screw-up somewhere; I bet Jeff thought he was auditioning for Gordon's Happy-Funtime Kitchen of Glee....

I took abuse for hours by listening to this dude's moaning and whining!

whaa whaa

well i know this guy wouldn't make it 3 days in basic training, what a wussy; ramsey is yelling at everyone and slamming food on people and he's taking it personal?

i would have kicked him off before then just because he played show n tell with his kidney stones

mooov yaw osss!!!!

Ramsey may be a world-class chef, but, he is arrogant, egotistical and a Kitchen maniac and that's his good qualities. He has zero people skills, you can see that by the way he abuses his chefs and verbally abuses his costumers( though I believe that it's basically put on for the cameras).Now a good show is Food TVs " next food network star) you have critics but no Maniac chef tossing a food plate in your stomach. Jeff was too easy on Ramsey, he should have showed him the kidney stone and used a variety of options on how to dispose of it. If Ramsey really wants to show his skills go on Iron Chef America and perhaps Batali, Morimoto and Flay can send the devil back to Hell's Kitchen

Sheesh common. The whole show is a gimmick because Americans love shocking "reality" TV.
    Watch Ramseys kitchen nightmares on BBC and you'll see a more realistic Gordon Ramsey. This is what the contestants signed up for in the hopes of winning a whole restaurant for their very own. Whoever wins will deserve it.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd
    Sheesh common. The whole show is a gimmick because Americans love shocking "reality" TV.
    Watch Ramseys kitchen nightmares on BBC and you'll see a more realistic Gordon Ramsey. This is what the contestants signed up for in the hopes of winning a whole restaurant for their very own. Whoever wins will deserve it.
    I totally agree. Gordon is a witty, bright, compassionate and compelling man on his BBCA shows. He has edges, to be sure, but they are understandable within the context and he presents a balanced personality.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12