+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 6/6 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Dancing along the border of turbulence and order
    G'night, all.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    Quote Originally Posted by whirly711
    now Chef Ram is blaming the teams for him not getting the dishes out on a timely basis!
    HA!

To be fair, it only takes a second for Ramsay to dump all the prepared plates in the trash.

"ate" as "ett"?

here we go again - just pronounce the word as it is spelled!

So the first word - (how is actually spelled?) v that second word ( ok, now I dont know wtf I am talking about)

should be pronounced with some sort of an "A" ( as in 'yea' - HA!) in there - but Im not sure where

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    Well, when I had mine I'm pretty sure they were in my ears, eyes, beneath my fingernails and every other area of my body.
    Oh man a friend of mine had a kidney stone attack going on at work a few years ago, it was not pretty- off to the Dr with you!
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Well the last 15 min of the show was OK so I'll watch next week for the full effect as well as to increase my vocabulary.

I heard the Dew before I saw him and thought he must be a middle aged woman. Well, he definitely needs a bra, but I concede that he is a man. I won't miss the voice. He had the better (don't meathook me) speech, but some things are unforgivable.

What are these people going to do with a restaurant of their own. It's hard for deserving people to make a success of them let alone people with no background or experience in the biz.

Maybe when Gordon realizes that less than 40% of his rants are actually heard by the audience he will cut back on the swearing. You can take the football (soccer) player off of the field...

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    Whoah, Dingleberry pulled a fast one, and then he returned to the kitchen. Now he's just a big, fat, bald, blubbering mixture of sweat and tears and boogers.
    boogers?? blubbering dewberry - but you know I feel sorry for him. He is better off somewhere where he can be a pastry chef taking his good ol time ... dew dew dew dew dewwwwwww
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Too cold to run away! Burntcrow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Oh no! I'll never see Dewberry again!
    Atleast we won't have to see his eliminated dewberry manboobies ever again. I will miss him, though. He was fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac
    If it's anyone here at the FORT who does it, well, I'm fine with it. But otherwise it hurts my ears!!!

But let me remind you: I'm from Boston, so I'm guilty of mis-pronouncing almost EVERYTHING, so crap, my opinion doesn't mean anything!!
    Wait wait wait you're from BAHHSTON and you cain't paaark the caaar..
    hehehehe *ducks*
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel
    Oh man a friend of mine had a kidney stone attack going on at work a few years ago, it was not pretty- off to the Dr with you!
    It was years ago, Gabriel. I was walking down the hospital hall and suddenly fell to my knees. I've never had such intense pain that suddenly, before or since that day.
    I'm having a hard time with this show. I can't imagine putting up with this chef guy. He makes the chef with the mom from last year look like a teddy bear.
    I'd rather cook at Waffle House or somewhere than have to put up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    It was years ago, Gabriel. I was walking down the hospital hall and suddenly fell to my knees. I've never had such intense pain that suddenly, before or since that day.
    I'm having a hard time with this show. I can't imagine putting up with this chef guy. He makes the chef with the mom from last year look like a teddy bear.
    I'd rather cook at Waffle House or somewhere than have to put up with him.
    Yes Muduh, I happen to totally agree with you, I really do not think I will make sure I am home to watch this show. I think I'd rather be watching immature Rocco. But even better was Jamie Oliver with his 15 beginners that went through cooking lessons etc., before being thrown to the wolves.
    I cannot see this show lasting more than a few more episodes.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

+ Reply to Thread