+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Michael

Quote Originally Posted by aly
    Michael has been my favorite from the start. I did think he was rather scary when he went around talking to himself last week though, haha. I am still pulling for him to win, even though I thought his lasagna trick was sneaky.
    Well don't we all talk to ourselves? *evil evil LAFFTER* BWAHAHAHAHA
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Michael WINS!!!

I am happy to report that Michael is the big winner!! I voted for him since the beginning. He now is going to be going to London. Good on him for getting his dream come true.

yep congrats!!!!!

FORT Regular

Great cook, but a slimy cheating scumbag....

So Ramsay likes someone that would sabotage meals going out, would work against the reputation of the business and who looks like his is always in need of a shower?

Yes, apparently Tatboy is a great cook, but being able to lead people doesn't mean being able to cuss them out.

His tricks, his attitude would be learned quickly and soon he would lose quality staff because those who are worth anything, don't work for an abusive employer.

Additionally, why would any backer trust this guy to be honest with their investment?

Ramsay picked perhaps the best cook, but he didn't pick someone who could be trusted to run his own place.

^^ Yeah, but this is also in the context of a competition, the ultimate point of which is to win. I could see Ramsey appreciating the resourcefulness and imagination of someone willing to do what it took to win, recognizing that he wouldn't be so stupid as to sabatoge Ramsey's (or his own) restaurant in the real world.

Face it, Ralph was too darn cocky, and Michael's sabatoge took him down a peg in Ramsey's eyes. I liked the way Michael stepped up to help his teammates when it counted.

I didnt mind his sabatage technique actually

After seeing some comments on Michael from the recent show discussion thread, I thought I'd post these links about what he's got going on nowadays.

I hadn't heard that his apprenticeship didn't work out but he is opening his own restaurant in Vegas apparently.

http://www.prickmag.net/chefmichaelwrayfeature.html

His knife site - Skull And Cleavers

Those are some, um, interesting pics they have of Michael and Lola. Definitely not too fond of the bikinis and lingere in the kitchen....even though I do realize it's a photoshoot and all (and the fact that she's an "entertainer"), it's just wierd to me.

I'm curious to know where Michael's restaurant is going to be exactly, but with a Google hit and scanning through some of the articles, nothing seems to say for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I feel sorry for Michael if he was given an opprtunity like that and his wife, Lola sabotaged him. I am sure that will hurt the relationship. I mean this was his dream and she took it away from him. HOW SELFISH CAN YOU GET.
    I got this from the 6/26 thread and copied it to here since it involves Michael.
    I don't think it was selfish on her part at all, after all it is a MAJOR thing to uproot your life and move, to another country at that! This is actually something that they discussed and even if she said she did not want to go, if he REALLY wanted to he would have gone.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast