+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MFWalkoff

Thread: 7/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

7/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

"5 Chefs Compete, Part 3 of 3" OMG you mean there might not be a cliffhanger at the end??? HAHAHAHAHAaaaaa!

Enjoy.
    spockwhat likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Re: 7/11 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Wow, hardly anybody is watching this these days, huh? At least he actually did send someone home tonight. I think it was the right person. Underwhelming performances all the way around. John and Cyndi are looking like the strongest going into the home stretch.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Only one person left? This season is getting so dragged out it's ridiculous. I bet we'll have three weeks again with four chefs to the point I'll give up all hope on this show.

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I tuned in at eight to find out that the first hour was a repeat from the second hour of last week which was the same second hour they showed the week before! It's beyond ridiculous.

It should not have taken 4 weeks for a "double" elimination... especially when the person was Susan. I mean, it was a gimmie weeks ago. Literally, weeks ago was yesterday.

*sighs* At least they have a decent final four... but really, just have Jon the Roman burger guy open the dang door so we can get on with our lives. That is not a spoiler. It just seems obvious at this point, doesn't it?
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat View Post
    I tuned in at eight to find out that the first hour was a repeat from the second hour of last week which was the same second hour they showed the week before! It's beyond ridiculous.
    I did the same thing as you. Skipped the first hour and since the second hour was going up against better show decided not to watch it and since this season has been going so slow didn't even bother to DVR it.

Looks like I made the right decision in not recording this episode in order to DVR Sharknado...
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

HA! I had to find out about Sharknado on the news this morning, LOL.

Too exhausted to make it through 2 hours, and I didn't need the first hour. I was happy that hubby reported Susan's elimination.

I missed what made Jon's burger so "Roman". I didn't think he had a chance since he had little or no time to smooze with the judges.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    HA! I had to find out about Sharknado on the news this morning, LOL.

Too exhausted to make it through 2 hours, and I didn't need the first hour. I was happy that hubby reported Susan's elimination.

I missed what made Jon's burger so "Roman". I didn't think he had a chance since he had little or no time to smooze with the judges.

What made it Roman had to do with the fact that he placed Caesar Salad (along with other items) on the burger. The connection has to do with Caesar's Palace in Vegas. This is where one of Gordon's restaurants is located and the place the winner of this season will be employed.

Thanks, tinderbox

+ Reply to Thread