+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: 4/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

4/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Tonight: messing up steaks and hair in food? Ew.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: 4/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

It looks like everyone was over at DWTS and Voice instead.

I watched it, but I was flipping over to the Mets game the whole time (same with DWTS).

I don't really care who wins at this point, and Ramsay's screaming is getting tired for me.

Mets lost in extra innings for the 2nd night in a row...
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

There are so many so-called chefs still left. They ought to do a double elimination each week until they get to the final four.

Jacqueline left. That's her name, right? *checks* Yep.

Nedra's still in, isn't she?

I actually haven't watched an episode this season but I'm following.

Yeah, Jacqueline and Amanda were both put up -- Amanda kept undercooking her filets, and Jacqueline was the 'driver' but couldn't keep control over things. But Ramsay gave Jacqueline the boot.

Nedra's still in it with her big mouth -- she got into a big yelling match with Amanda after Ramsay kicked them off service.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

At 40 minutes into the show, there is a major star sighting!! The actual Rachel from Big Brother fame is eating at Hell's Kitchen! Wow! But, seriously, she does look really pretty.
    JohnnyK likes this.

That's amazing. I'd love to see her as a contestant. But I doubt she wants to be a chef.

I thought that was her, but I wasn't sure until I read it on another site. She was with her mother, who actually looks younger than she does.

Huh. I didn't even notice Rachel there, I'll have to keep my eyes open when me and my friend view the episode again. I was too busy enjoying Gordon's rage, it's one of the main sources of entertainment for me and my friend. On the men's team, Zach's ego continues to grow, while Ray and Barret get lucky they win tonight, as they are still so far behind the others. It was painful to watch the women crash and burn, though, and you can tell Gordon's seeing red when he kicks out someone who didn't even do anything wrong, this being Cyndi.

Amanda's easily one of the best cooks, but she's just so meek and weak-willed that I don't see her winning. I was amazed she actually got into a screaming match with Nedra, which came out of nowhere because Nedra was actually pointing out what went wrong and was actually defending Amanda. To see Amanda fight so hard for Jacqueline was idiotic, since you know it's likely the two of them go up, so defending the other person in the bottom is just dumb. That said, Jacqueline going home was the right decision, she was definitely the weakest link in that team and her elimination was a long time coming.

Another thing I'm enjoying? Taking count episode by episode of two things. One, how Ja'Nel doesn't screw up, and two, how nobody in the women's team smoke. Since the season began, Ja'Nel has never been kicked out of the kitchen for a mistake (at least one she herself made because it's never happened), every dish she puts up in challenges and dinner service is good, and it gets to the point of just saying "give her the win already, she's just on a whole 'nother level". As for the smoking, it's been one of the most pleasant things this season, there's barely been any smoking. None from the women, just a few of the men, and it's just such a refreshing thing to not see such blatant murdering of taste buds onscreen this time.
    Cornholio and nanaslbkp like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast