+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 4/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

4/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Hell's Kitchen: the only place where people have difficulty making pancakes.

Enjoy.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fan

Re: 4/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Thanks for the laugh! I needed that today.
    waywyrd likes this.

Wow. Must have been a boring show! No comments at all.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Jeremy.

Wasn't boring - first time I've been able to see it this year as work conflicts.

Two points:

1. These folks were hired for attitude not skills and

2. I am sincerely hoping that we will be seeing all FOUR of the nominated contestants eliminated - I mean seriously, all four of them had the mouths and lack of skills to back it up AND made Ramsey so royally mad at them that he really needs to pull a Trump and actually fire all of them.

Again this is just the one day, but from what I saw in his face today - I really TRULY think he is beginning to hate this show. I don't think it's acting, and I cannot say as I blame him if that is true.
    waywyrd, Kip and Photobabe like this.

Frankly, when I checked in and Gordo DIDN'T boot Nedra, I checked OUT.

I couldn't see wasting any more time on this show tonight.
    Ellen likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Is it about time for him to just do a team swap? I'd like a 4 person boot but I wonder if he'll just do a red to blue switch.
    Both guys on the blue team were being jerks but the older one was being a big baby.
    Kip likes this.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

The older guy needs a reality check. He's every bit as bad as his counterpart AND he's hard of hearing.

I hope Ramsey gets rid of all four of them but my guess is that they'll swap teams. (...or, he'll get rid of one guy and one woman and then swap them.)

We haven't seen much of Ja'Nel yet so I imagine she is a good cook.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    We haven't seen much of Ja'Nel yet so I imagine she is a good cook.
    Ja'Nel is easily, by far, the best cook there. She's calm, level-headed, does her best to stay out of any drama, had a delicious signature dish in the first episode and has since cooked everything pretty much perfectly, we've yet to see her screw up even once. Cyndi is almost as great as Ja'Nel, her only mistake so far being some of her eggs sticking at the beginning of the breakfast service last episode, and she got that solved quickly, she's been a great cook and also does her best to stay out of drama. Amanda's good too, though she seems a bit too meek and not very take-charge, as this episode showed. Mary, Nedra and Susan have shown to be decent cooks too, though they've all had some stumbles and this episode showed Susan seems to have issues with communicating to her team, in a selfish way. Jacqueline seems out of her league, and I don't even know where Amanda stands.

On the men, Jon's been pretty quiet, but he does seem to be amongst the better cooks overall. Michael seems a bit difficult to deal with and sucks at challenges, but seems to be amongst the better cooks on the blue team during dinner service. Anthony and Zach also seem like good cooks but they can be quite annoying. Barrett is hit and miss, as is Ray, who showed tonight that he can be immature and has a nasty bad temper. Dan's a bad cook and a whiny manchild, he's definitely way in over his head.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast