+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 3/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

3/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Is it too much to ask to see some actual cooking tonight?
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: 3/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I can't believe that guy asked Ramsay to call the orders slower. And he's DOING it!!!

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Is it too much to ask to see some actual cooking tonight?
    Yes.

How do one of these people win?
    waywyrd likes this.

Every season the contestants are worse than the lunatics from the previous season. I would not have thought that was possible, but somehow they manage to do this. Unbelievable.

At this point I really can't see any of these fools being a head chef anywhere.
    Dragonlady and wannasee like this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Next season they'll probably be acting like apes, throwing their crap at eachother and jumping around on the stoves during service.
    Dragonlady and wannasee like this.

Can y'all say together: Jumped the shark (about 6 seasons ago)
    Florimel likes this.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

I watched it. While I agree that Danielle deserved to go home, I do feel that Ramsey was suspiciously easy on the cute made too much risotto girl.
    I also would probably have insisted that he let me go get my running shoes rather than try to do a 3 k in clogs. He had less fit men to choose from but he decided to give the men an advantage by choosing a lean one against the squeaky voiced butcher.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

3/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

That 3K "race" was the meanest-spirited event I've ever seen on HK, and that bar was already pretty low. Deliberately choosing a woman who clearly isn't in a condition to run a distance (especially in long pants and jacket and inappropriate shoes) - like we needed more proof that douche is an ignorant bully. Not funny, not entertaining. Oh, and I don't need to see your pasty-ass British legs on display, Gord.
    Florimel likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    That 3K "race" was the meanest-spirited event I've ever seen on HK, and that bar was already pretty low. Deliberately choosing a woman who clearly isn't in a condition to run a distance (especially in long pants and jacket and inappropriate shoes) - like we needed more proof that douche is an ignorant bully. Not funny, not entertaining. Oh, and I don't need to see your pasty-ass British legs on display, Gord.
    But he is so fit and has run a million marathons. :vom:
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I have to agree that was the worst and most dangerous thing they've ever done to contestants.

What relevance did that "event" have to COOKING??

OMG what a nasty meanspirited mess that was.

And yes Gordon runs numerous long distance events and trains constantly. (He must train in England where there's not enough sunlight to get a decent tan as well as indoors) He spoke about his extensive long distance training schedule and the number of races he's run on Jimmy Kimmel recently. I was impressed at the time with his dedication to fitness. (He also said he is now eating very little of the kinds of rich high-calorie foods he cooks in his restaurants and eats mostly a grain-based and veggie-based diet with very little meat)

Now I am angry at how he treated other people who have not had the training and experience he's had.
    The D-word certainly fits here.

As I think about it he COULD have had a segment in which he instructed the contestants in the benefits of being healthy themselves (since so many are dangerously overweight) which would have helped them and numerous viewers. Instead he chose to ridicule them and to put them in jeopardy which says a lot about who he really is as a person.
    Last edited by Orion Nebula; 03-27-2013 at 01:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast