+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 3/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 3/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I hear what you're saying BUT didn't the woman he chose to be involved in the race have her hand up?? If so, she must have been willing to run.
    ness likes this.

Never too old to Twinkle! AZChristian's Avatar

I'd like to see him require that all cheftestants NOT be allowed to smoke during the course of the season. How can they TASTE anything?
    Ellen and AJane like this.

3/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I hear what you're saying BUT didn't the woman he chose to be involved in the race have her hand up?? If so, she must have been willing to run.
    No. Some of the women did volunteer - the 2 blondes, if I'm not mistaken - but she did not.

I know Ramsay is a runner. It's one of the few things I liked about him - I'm a runner as well. I would have been jumping up & down waving my hand to volunteer instead of having to stand in a kitchen prepping a meal service. But you don't shame non-runners under the guise of performing an act to "fight childhood obesity". Exactly how did that stunt accomplish that?

ITA completely on the smoking. Make the entire HK set non-smoking. If you don't like it, don't apply for the show.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I agree on the choosing Mary as mean-spirited. I guess he figured he'd throw the men a bone for once, and yet Zach screwed that up for them. Go figure, right? I also agree on the smoking thing, so it amazes me that already a couple episodes in we've barely seen anyone smoking. Just a couple of the guys and so far none of the girls. That's definitely a welcome improvment and I hope it stays that way.

Shame the blue team won due to making a little progress in working as a team, though, I just want Dan to be out of there. Man, what a whiny little dingbat, but at leat Danielle is gone, she was definitely the right choice. So far, the girls are nowhere near as bad as some red teams from previous seasons. It seems to me that, at least so far, Ja'Nel is the strongest of them all. I don't think she's made even a single mistake yet, and she has a pleasant enough personality, so I'm certainly rooting for her.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    Every season the contestants are worse than the lunatics from the previous season. I would not have thought that was possible, but somehow they manage to do this. Unbelievable.

At this point I really can't see any of these fools being a head chef anywhere.
    There are some contestants we haven't seen cook much of anything. It will be one of those who wins.

I'm with the rest of you who thought the running challenge was mean-spirited.

This is a cooking-related show. I like the cooking competitions. The kitchen is a dangerous place to work as it is; I don't want to see contestants injured running, going over walls, or chasing pigs.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    There are some contestants we haven't seen cook much of anything. It will be one of those who wins.
    I'm with the rest of you who thought the running challenge was mean-spirited.

This is a cooking-related show. I like the cooking competitions. The kitchen is a dangerous place to work as it is; I don't want to see contestants injured running, going over walls, or chasing pigs.
    I agree about who we have/have not seen cook.

So far the only ones they've shown us are people who seem never to have been in a kitchen or handled food or hot pans before.

I woiuldn't eat anything these inept fools "prepared" on a bet. For example, a number of them seem unacquainted with the concept of heating/cooking meat so it is no longer raw.

Just saw it.

Yep, the run was mean.

Zach (k?) with the salmon? In MHO, if I'd've found out he was re-firing and sending out dead salmon, THEN LYING ABOUT IT TO MY FACE WHEN I CALLED HIM OUT ABOUT IT, he would've been gone RIGHT THEN.

Hell, he SHOULD'VE been gone right then.

Much as I wanted Danielle out, Jacqueline and that raw chicken would've DONE it, for me. However, I DO understand WHY he showed Danielle the door. Frankly, though, she should've been gone last week, so as far as I'M concerned, Danielle still being around and not being able to find her own ass with two hands, a flashlight and a road map in that kitchen is on nobody but Ramsey, HIMSELF.

Jessica, while not great with the risotto, shouldn't've been up for elim. HER sins weren't as bad as Danielle not having a CLUE and continuously overcooking those Wellingtons, OR --- and ESPECIALLY --- Jacqueline with that raw chicken.

And I couldn't figure out what was up with Nedra defending Jacqueline so strenuously, when undercooked chicken CAN actually kill somebody. I'm trying to figure out WHEN I missed seeing the two of them becoming BFFs.

Dan? Stringbean? Besides Zach (k?), HE absolutely, CLEARLY needs to go right now, too.

Just some thoughts, opinions and observations.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I'd like to see him require that all cheftestants NOT be allowed to smoke during the course of the season. How can they TASTE anything?
    20 people in one of the most abusive reality shows on TV, sharing a space and all going through withdrawal symptoms?

Actually, that would make it better.
    Ellen and AZChristian like this.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

I just flat out do not understand how a chef can smoke. It ruins your palatte! I know when I quit smoking, everything started to taste better. Well, except coffee, nothing fits with coffee as good as a smoke. lol
    Dragonlady likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12