+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: 7/24 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 7/24 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by CupidGuest View Post
    I don't like it when Dana whines during confessionals.
    Or the way she yells. Shut up, Dana.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I have to admit when Robyn was fighting with the blue team about putting stuff in the oven and it made Ramsey just hold and shake his head I had to laugh. I don't think I have ever seen any of the chefs make him speechless.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Newbie

I don't see how Robyn keeps getting saved?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Big Tex View Post
    I don't see how Robyn keeps getting saved?
    For the drama....that's got to be the only reason she's still there.

So, was I the only one hoping that the "big surprise" under the domed serving platter was Kimmie's head? I was? Okay, carry on...

I agree Brian really messed up a few times but boy, Ithought Robyn would be outta there. Hate those relay challenges, if they can't do a proper dinner service, how the heck are they going to do any better at that? And for more random questions I have never thought to ask on here...who the heck orders spaghetti as an appetizer...prior to eating a beef Wellington? :scratching head Sigh, this is going to keep me up tonight.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Brian was good for comedy relief, but not a great chef. Robyn is obviously only still there as a bad guy.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

The burning question in my mind is this: DID the three men tell Robyn to keep her vegetables warm in the oven? I've never seen anyone do that on HK.

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Good question, AZ, I wasn't sure if they had said to just keep the sauce warmed or not.

Phooey. I kinda liked weird Brian. He was just so... weird. Not in a psychotic Robyn sort of way, just kind of wacky.

Barbie is moving up the ranks. Funny how the girls team wanted her gone right away...

I'm actually starting to get the sense of why the other women don't like Barbie. I find her personality to be a little "off", for lack of a better word, and she is definitely not a team player. That's okay if you are playing solo, but I don't think that is the sort of person who should be running, well, a team. That's not someone I want to work for, anyway.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I understand what you're saying, Rattus, but she DID keep offering to help when she saw how busy Dana was with all those risottos. And because of the "freeze-out Barbie" attitude, Dana kept saying she was doing fine - even when one of her risottos was burning and Barbie pulled it off the burner.

It seems that - like Survivor - Hell's Kitchen requires you to attempt to play well with others, but your main focus has to be on getting yourself to the end. There is no "team championship." IMO, if you can walk the fine line required, you are exhibiting the type of skills you need to be pretty successful in leading a team after the show is over.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast