+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 7/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 7/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I am glad to see potty mouthed Kimmie gone. I wish Robyn had gone first, but here's to hoping she's next to go.
    Lil Bit likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Re: 7/23 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I am glad to see potty mouthed Kimmie gone. I wish Robyn had gone first, but here's to hoping she's next to go.
    Agreed, though I was hoping Kimmie would go first. I think Gordon's saving Robyn for an easy elimination later on, to save any actual good chef that may screw up.

I still don't understand what the hell is the women's gripe about Barbie. From what I see, she just doesn't really interact with them much, except on challenges and dinner services, and they take this as her "being mean". I actually don't mind that about her, and in fact, I admire it. She's about the only person who takes the "not here to make friends" thing and make me not dislike it. She is truly, genuinely there to do her job and earn her way up to the top, everything else is just a distraction. And honestly, considering all those a-holes in there, I don't blame her one bit about not wanting to befriend them. Seems just being around them is exhausting. Barbie is just about the only person left that I genuinely like.
    Dragonlady and wannasee like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12