+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: 7/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 7/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I'm tied for who I want to leave - Robyn or Tiffany (in reverse order).
    Then prepare for some upcoming joy.
    AZChristian and wannasee like this.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Wish we could have gotten rid of the 2 of them. I don't know who is worse, Robyn or Tiffany
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fanatic

I'm tired of Ramsey threatening "the whole team will go home", or just sending 1 home. This is the first time watching this show, and we [hubby and i ] watch just to make fun of the people. But it's getting old.

I love this show but it gets annoying that one girl we can't stand is allowed to go to the men's team. just what she wanted. I want Robyn out. Her mouth. When she speaks in the confessional I can't look away from the car crash that is her mouth. it is huge or appears to be. It go's from left, to right, up and down in seconds.

Want out:

1 Robyn
    2 Kimmie and the other white trash girl Tiffany.

Thank god Tiffany is gone. That girl had the worst attitude towards cooking I have ever seen on this show. She didn't care what they wanted or what was needed. She always seemed to be cooking to just get it done and over with kind of thing.

Now onto to Robin next PLEASE!!!!!!

FORT Regular

I can see Christina, Justin, Brian, and Dana as the final four. Brian's so weird, though. I wouldn't be shocked if Christina and Justin are the final two. They seem to have some ability. Dana talks too much in her confessionals; she has a weird demeanor, too.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDutchWoman View Post
    I love this show but it gets annoying that one girl we can't stand is allowed to go to the men's team. just what she wanted. I want Robyn out. Her mouth. When she speaks in the confessional I can't look away from the car crash that is her mouth. it is huge or appears to be. It go's from left, to right, up and down in seconds.
    Wow! what you wrote here is exactly my opinion also with Robyn. I'm fascinated in an awful way with that mouth and how it moves, especially the way the bottom lip turns down and to the side.
    Strange, to say the least.
    What really makes me laugh is comparing the names, Tiffany and Kimmie, to the adults they became...probably the least suited names, for sure! Maybe their mothers had different ideas of what their girls would turn out to be but now, we've got big, belligerent, crass girls with cutesy Barbie-doll names.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

I am so glad Tiffany is gone! If I knew she was the one cooking my meal, I'd walk out of the restaurant. Her professionalism is zilch, and she doesn't care at all about putting out a nice plate of good food. Here's your crunchy potatoes - lol
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Wow! what you wrote here is exactly my opinion also with Robyn. I'm fascinated in an awful way with that mouth and how it moves, especially the way the bottom lip turns down and to the side.
    What really makes me laugh is comparing the names, Tiffany and Kimmie, to the adults they became...probably the least suited names, for sure! Maybe their mothers had different ideas of what their girls would turn out to be but now, we've got big, belligerent, crass girls with cutesy Barbie-doll names.
    OMG I am sitting here behind my laptop screaming with laughter! So good that I am not the only one fascinated with Robyn's huge elastic mouth.

Must day I was really pissed off Gordon gave me hope. I thought yes there she go's but not. Again he saved her. grrrrr. She is such a liar. Normally Gordon can see through that. In the earlier seasons they were always caught. It seems to me she is only kept in for the drama. Glad that barbie is still in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I had dvr's the show and read this before I watched it so of course everytime Robyn was talking this was all I could see. LOL you are so right.
    But what is with all the yelling inn the confessionals. Dana is the worst but Robyn does it too. We are not deaf and if I am I have a volume button I can use.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12