+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: 7/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

Re: 7/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

So, did David Beckham have to bring his son because his wife doesn't actually EAT anything?
    Ellen, Kip, ness and 3 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    So, did David Beckham have to bring his son because his wife doesn't actually EAT anything?
    I guess he's there because he's probably going to be an Olympic Ambassador for the London Games (he isn't playing soccer for Britain at the games surprisingly), or he simply was cheaper to pay an appearance fee for over Victoria (or both together for that matter).

Will say though - she may seem a bit stiff and all, and as someone who has had bad teeth herself, can understand why she doesn't smile often (at least that is what she has said is why she doesn't smile) but apparently it looks like they do love veach other, and that to me is worth it.

On the flip though - I don't love nor even like the contestants. And Clemenza.... he still gives me shivers, and looks so pale I seriously think he is a heart attack waiting to happen.

And yes, I know Kimmie and others are seriously overweight, but the do look healthier when comparing to him.
    maude~flanders likes this.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I agree, Jade. Clemenza looks like he has blockage. They always get that pale look about them. I hope that he can turn it around, but it doesn't seem like he cares. Sometimes, seeing themselves on tv can shake a person into making changes. Kimmie, on the other hand, looks young enough that she has a few years before it all will hit.

One of the thing that disappoints me is when they all continue to curse like sailors around children. I don't think David Beckham should have brought his young son into an environment like that, and I couldn't believe all the children last week.
    mesachick likes this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Bryce was an obnoxious @ss. He thought he was the best chef there. Glad he is gone.

I agree that Clemenza is a heart attack waiting to happen. And I will say it again.....I would not wanting him touching any of the food I was going to eat.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    [re Victoria/Spice] Will say though - she may seem a bit stiff and all, and as someone who has had bad teeth herself, can understand why she doesn't smile often (at least that is what she has said is why she doesn't smile).
    If true, then it's too bad they don't have any money so that she can get her teeth fixed.
    Lil Bit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101 View Post
    If true, then it's too bad they don't have any money so that she can get her teeth fixed.
    I think it's that and people remember her so much as Posh Spice that it's been hard to break that habit. Really the only one who broke that persona was Geri, but even there it was sheer luck.

FORT Newbie

Words cant express how happy I am that obnoxious Royce and his fake ghetto put-on are gone. Is it just me or do there seem to be a lot of contestants doing the fake ghetto thing? Christina, Robyn, Tiffany. I cant imagine why, it's unattractive enough on true ghetto dwellers.
    combatcutie likes this.

FORT Fan

I'm not liking any of these cheftestants and can't imagine any of them in charge of a Ramsey restaurant. I'm starting to like Masterchef way more than this debacle.
    Ellen and mom2 like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12