Like Tree25Likes

Thread: 7/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

7/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

To be continued...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: 7/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Hi Waywyrd!!

What are they calling the small pancakes?

Robyn actually had the brass ones to call Kimmie a BABY?

Make no mistake about it, Kimmie is no fave of mine, but for Robyn to refer to Kimmie as a baby after that burn she sustained? And Kimmie STILL stayed in that kitchen to COOK after that???

Robyn's ass needs to GO.
    combatcutie, waywyrd and Mari79 like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

The only thing I'm surprised about his how much my dislike for Barbie has dissapted since all these other girls upped their "game".
    waywyrd, Brooks and maude~flanders like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    What are they calling the small pancakes?
    I think those were supposed to be blinis...little Russian pancakes.

And WHY on earth did he keep Robyn? I don't know which one is more unbearable, Robyn or Tiffany.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    I think those were supposed to be blinis...little Russian pancakes.

And WHY on earth did he keep Robyn? I don't know which one is more unbearable, Robyn or Tiffany.
    They are equally unbearable, especially today. Tiffany failing pizzas then blinis and having the nerve to say Barbie can't cook and thinks she is running the kitchen when Barbie is the one bailing Tiffany's sorry butt out of the fire every time. Double elimination? Robyn and Tiffany? Can I dream?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

The only POSSIBLE reason, waywyrd, I can think of for Gordo to have kept that idiot Robyn on was exactly what he said: "I'm giving you a chance on the men's team. If I hear the same trash after you've been on the men's team, I'm going to be looking at YOU!"

Of course, that was a paraphrasing of what he actually said.

Matter of fact, when he kicked that witch over to the men's team, my first thought was: "GOOD FOR GORDO! That ill-bred heifer's got NOWHERE to hide, now! AND, he put her on blast with what he thought about her and how he was going to be looking at her to put the noose around her OWN neck (sooner or later), RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY!"

So, now, not if, but WHEN she cuts her own throat with her s--t-stirring, there is NO way she can turn around later on and claim Gordo didn't tell her that, or she didn't understand what he'd told her.

Shoot, I'ma go out and stock up on popcorn to munch on while I watch her take herself out, I do believe!
    Kip likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

It seems like Tiffany has been really sneaky and stayed under the radar. Everytime her station gets in trouble, she lets someone else take over the station, and everytime she might go up for elimination, she shuts up and lets the other girls get louder and fight with each other - forgetting her. She is obviously not doing a good job, though, and there is no way she could win this thing, but she may stay around for a while if she could keep up with her tactics.

Also, there is something really strange about Robin. Do you notice the way she moves her mouth and her twitchiness? Combining that with the fact that she doesn't sleep, I would swear she is a tweaker. That would also explain the crazy. But, they must do drug tests to have these people on tv - well, I would think so...

FORT Fogey

Where does he find these people? Why does he do a show that is counter to his integrity and stellar performance as a Michelin star chef? This has always had me stumped. I have never seen or heard and interview with him about this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast