+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: 7/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 7/3 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I seem to be the only one who despises Kimmie even more than Robyn. She just disgusts me, everything she says and does just makes me taste vomit. She's just so crass, gross and trashy, with a one digit IQ and a 14 word vocabulary. And I fear for my friends, they want to make a drinking game based around this show. If they take a shot every time Kimmie says the word "bitch", my friends wiill suffer alcohol poisoning before the show's even halfway through.

Plus, it did look to me that she clearly attempted to sabotage Robyn with the timing, but her teammates kept their mouths shut because they dislike Robyn more. Well, except Barbie, who's just calmly going by what she has to do (which is prep and cook!) while she lets the other women self-destruct in their petty bickering and cliques like the morons they are. It's why Barbie's easily my favorite and I hope she wins the whole thing. She and Justin are the only people I'd trust in a kitchen, but I'm not really rooting for Justin because I keep forgetting he exists.
    Ellen, Kip and Florimel like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    I seem to be the only one who despises Kimmie even more than Robyn... She's just so crass, gross and trashy, with a one digit IQ and a 14 word vocabulary...
    Oh, you're not the only one!
    Shoepie likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fanatic

Dana too seems to keep quiet and seems to stay out of the drama.

How is Tiffany still there????? She was up for elimination and Gordon lets her Stay?????????????
    Same with Robin. Red team - Blue team she shouldn't be on either, she should have gone home.
    Can't believe he kept those 2 over Patrick. I don't care what was wrong with his service - with the attitude of those 2 girls, they should have been gone first.
    Lil Bit, Shoepie and YorkieMom like this.

Patrick didn't make any more mistakes than either Tiffany or Robin, but he's gone and they are still here. You think their drama factor has anything to do with it? I really have no idea why I keep watching this show. It gets more ridiculous every season.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

50 years and counting! AZChristian's Avatar

If I were looking to hire a head chef, I'd try to ELIMINATE all the crazies first so I could focus on the actual contenders. Every year, this seems to be more of a tv show and less of a competition. Disappointing.

Really - can any of us imagine Robyn - or Tiffany - or Kimmie running a high-end restaurant?
    mom2, ness and JohnnyK like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    If I were looking to hire a head chef, I'd try to ELIMINATE all the crazies first so I could focus on the actual contenders. Every year, this seems to be more of a tv show and less of a competition. Disappointing.

Really - can any of us imagine Robyn - or Tiffany - or Kimmie running a high-end restaurant?
    Hell, no.
    Ellen, waywyrd, mom2 and 1 others like this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Yes...running it into the ground...
    waywyrd, ness, Mari79 and 1 others like this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12