+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mari79

Thread: 6/19 Hell's Kitchen Minicap: What Not To Eat

6/19 Hell's Kitchen Minicap: What Not To Eat

So after waiting through their “to be continued” hooey, we find out that Danielle is the latest to get the boot. Miss Trichinosis seemed rather flip about serving up undercooked chops, so no big loss. I bet if Ramsay made them eat all their screw-ups, they’d be singing a different tune. Dana cries after losing one of her comrades while the evil triumvirate of Kimmie, Tiffany, and Robyn celebrates. It’s those three versus Christina and Dana - since when did a cooking show devolve into having alliances?

Over on the Blue side, Royce pounces all over Patrick for his misguided leadership, but Roy is growing tired of Royce’s non-stop babbling. As am I. And for an extra helping of nausea tonight, Royce spies Kimmie fresh out of the shower and offers to be a loofah for her next time. There went what was left of my appetite. I was hoping she’d kick him into next week, but alas, she seemed to ignore the little weirdo.

Challenge time, and Ramsay trots out models holding dishes representing the 50's, 70's and 90's. Brian the Lech drools over the models, and I’m starting to wonder what institution he escaped from. Seriously, he’s a little off. For the first time ever, Ramsay crows, there will be a Fashion Night in Hell’s Kitchen! Out come three snotty, picky designers to judge the three course tasting menu: they have very few nice things to say about the food. Especially when Tiffany proudly presents a dish with deep fried eggplant fries. Fried food + models = no good. Ramsay rolls his eyes at her, and gives the win to the Blue team.

Once Roy is done making googly eyes at one of the designers, the Blues get whisked off to drop a few grand on some new clothes and enjoy a wine tasting. Or, guzzling in some cases. The Red team gets to set up for the fashion show, complete with runway. As creeper Brian hits on the salesgirl in the clothes store, the girls blow off steam by strutting down the runway they assembled. Kimmie and Robyn start arguing, no longer BFF, while Tiffany burps and farts her way through the afternoon, and...oh, never mind. These people are awful.

Dinner service is nigh, and Clemenza can’t wait to get started. He also can’t wait for the others to get started, as he bangs around and wakes up the whole dorm, pissing off the lot of them. The fashion show begins and Brian is in heaven. Beautiful women everywhere, ignoring him. In his eagerness to impress Chef, Clemenza starts whipping up a pan of scallops. Even though Ramsay has told them not to begin cooking until the last model leaves the runway. Gordon flips his lid and begins screaming, and...we get another “to be continued.” Sigh.

F-bombs dropped: 70
    “Piss off!”: 2
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: 6/19 Hell's Kitchen Minicap: What Not To Eat

Thanks waywyrd. I'm so glad I don't have to waste time actually watching the show! LOL

Did you actually count the F bombs? I've so been wanting to do that! They always find the most crass chefs to do this show lol. That and all their chain smoking. How they can put out food that tastes good when they ruin their own palettes like that is beyond me.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Did you actually count the F bombs?
    I actually do try and keep a running count. I'm sure I miss a few when they start arguing, but the number should be pretty close!
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Thanks Waywyrd, i could do without all the To Be Continued's.
    wannasee likes this.

Love your title and how it works in the fashion element!!
    And now that I think about it, whatever happened to What Not To Wear??

+ Reply to Thread