+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tiffany - Season 10

Tiffany - Season 10

What was your first job in a kitchen?
    A line cook position in an upscale dining establishment.

What is the first dish you ever mastered?
    I have always taken my cooking career in a creative style. Besides the classical dishes that are taught in culinary school, I have always cooked to make the same dish better. But I can never truly say I have ever mastered a dish because there is always room for improvement. Although, I do make a mean duck confit.

What is your signature dish?
    Lamb Schnitzel with Rosemary-Maple Glaze

Any stories of triumph from the kitchen? Disaster?
    Well, of course, there have been triumphs and disasters in the kitchen as far as my career goes, but that's what trial and error is all about.

Who was your first cooking inspiration?
    Growing up around a big city, there were many great chefs that had an influence on my style and passion for food. I've gained inspiration through Rick Bayless' Mexican cuisine and studies, Marcus Samuelsson for his fusion, Thomas Keller and The French Laundry for beautifully inspiring cuisine, and all of my chef instructors in college that pushed me to strive to do what I love to do.

What's the one piece of advice you took away from Hell's Kitchen?
    Don't make yourself a leader until you are ready for it.

FOX Broadcasting Company - Tiffany Johnson - Hell's Kitchen on FOX - Official Site
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: Tiffany - Season 10

She sounds like a brown noser.

She just doesn't want to be known for being good looking.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    She just doesn't want to be known for being good looking.
    She isn't.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    She isn't.
    That was a paraphrase from her first PI. My 14 year old and I were pissing ourselves and we had to rewind to listen again. Something to the effect "I don't want to be judged as a ditzy blonde just because I am good looking"
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    That was a paraphrase from her first PI. My 14 year old and I were pissing ourselves and we had to rewind to listen again. Something to the effect "I don't want to be judged as a ditzy blonde just because I am good looking"
    Yeah, I know. I told Mr. Rattus that while he was giving me my nightly foot squeeze last night, and while neither of us are inclined to make mock of the appearance of others, we consider delusion to be fair game. So he laughed heartily.

My point was, no matter how high a regard she holds for her attractiveness, she won't be known for it.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    Yeah, I know. I told Mr. Rattus that while he was giving me my nightly foot squeeze last night, and while neither of us are inclined to make mock of the appearance of others, we consider delusion to be fair game. So he laughed heartily.

My point was, no matter how high a regard she holds for her attractiveness, she won't be known for it.
    I am no cover girl but I don't play one on TV either. I just wish they wouldn't embarrass people who are a little off by playing interviews that make them look bad...then again would I watch if they didn't? I don't watch the AI auditions anymore because I started to feel like it was really mocking people who were vulnerable. I don't know if that has changed or not.

she believes she was cast as the "pretty girl"

lmao

i think everyone watching did a wtf doubletake after hearing that comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg View Post
    she believes she was cast as the "pretty girl"

lmao

i think everyone watching did a wtf doubletake after hearing that comment
    Oh, yes we did!!!! We were laughing ourselves silly over here. Funniest line of the night!

+ Reply to Thread