+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: 8/29 Show Discussion Thread

Re: 8/29 Show Discussion Thread

I love Masterchef. It had its share of drama, but there were some really nice people on there too. I will probably still watch HK, but if there is another Elise on there next season, I'm going to tune out. That woman is just nasty!!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

I'm a Facebook fan, and sometimes look up "personalities" on FB. I looked up Elise. I did not "like" her page - just curious to see it. She has a photo of a football jersey with the following on the back:

Sexy Chef
    Yep, that tell me everything I really think I want to know about her.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I'm a Facebook fan, and sometimes look up "personalities" on FB. I looked up Elise. I did not "like" her page - just curious to see it. She has a photo of a football jersey with the following on the back:

Sexy Chef
    Yep, that tell me everything I really think I want to know about her.

And me as well!
    just1paul and AZChristian like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

It is so obvious that Will, Paul, and Jennifer were the three top choices and last night chef narrowed it to the final two and the two for drama. I love how he lets Elise stand there proud as a peacock all the while he and the show are using her for drama. I see no way that Paul or Will are not winning unless somehow the other two just blow it out of the park. It is also obvious that Will and Paul kept Elise because she is the worse of the two therefore the easiest to beat. Why would any of them want to have the better chef stay at this point. That girl is just so egocentric that she is too dumb to tell this stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456