+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: 8/29 Show Discussion Thread

Re: 8/29 Show Discussion Thread

You mean she can get worse???
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I think Elise should always be approached with the "It can always get worse" mentality. How Will and the others did not bash her face in during the menu planning, man. I think the worst part of her is her obnoxiously smug grin when she feels she's right... which is all the time she's not fighting with someone else. And people thought Jen was bad.
    Duckyface likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rembrant View Post
    I think Elise should always be approached with the "It can always get worse" mentality. How Will and the others did not bash her face in during the menu planning, man. I think the worst part of her is her obnoxiously smug grin when she feels she's right... which is all the time she's not fighting with someone else. And people thought Jen was bad.
    I told my hubby I'd probably have grabbed another easel and pad and some new markers, and gone off with everyone BUT Elise to develop a menu. No way would I have walked off (as Will almost did) in frustration.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I told my hubby I'd probably have grabbed another easel and pad and some new markers, and gone off with everyone BUT Elise to develop a menu. No way would I have walked off (as Will almost did) in frustration.
    Same here. I told my husband I'd leave Elise there talking to herself and the rest of us would lock ourselves in the bathroom. I can't imagine anyone who would hire Elise after viewing this show.
    AZChristian likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    I would have been tempted to grab another easel and smack her on the head... but alas, I do not resort to violence (as tempting as it would be in this case), so I probably would do like you say.
    AZChristian likes this.

Simply put, I think if Will was able to do something, he'd probably taken the easel or grabbed the pen from her. But given that there is a no violence rule, he had to do what he thought he could do - go and cool off or "walk away."

Personally, I wish that Elise would've taken the extra step and done something to constitute that and been ejected. I mean - there are some big attitudes on that show, but Elise is just vile. Rock, even with his shorter temper at times, a. could cook (I think he's still the only one with any long time post show success), and b. he could back up any claims he needed to. He also would be nicer to his colleagues. Elise can't and isn't.
    AZChristian likes this.

Attitude is one thing, being delusional is another!

I guess now we know why Elise's usband was so supportive to have her go compete in Hell's Kitchen, who knows how many hundreds of miles away from home.

Unfortunately, she got foisted on us innocent viewers!

Oh good Lord! I could feel my BP going up there at the end!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast