+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: 8/1 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 8/1 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebella View Post
    Just imagine Elise having to work with Christian from Master Chef. The kitchen wouldn't be big enough for both their egos!
    The horror! The horror!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Despite her bad performance last night, I still think Krupa's the frontrunner for the women. Funny how they considered her dish a disaster because she did not recognize what meat she was using, and yet her dish still tasted great. Go figure.

Anyway, Jennifer, Jamie and Elizabeth have performed well enough too. Carrie seems to be getting a little better, but Elise constantly makes mistakes she absolutely refuses to recognize. And yes, I too hate that look of hers that practically says "Yes, little one, hurry and finish what you're saying, my time is too valuable to waste on you". A shame that Sous Chef Andi didn't blow up on her bad attitude like Scott does with the men.

As for the men, I'd say Gangsta Will and Loud Paul are the frontrunners, but Jonathan's performed decetly enough too. Tommy's not good, and Monterray is definitely the weakest link. As the newcomer, Natalie has had some food mishaps but is great at keeping the communication going, so I'd say she's doing good.

I'm actually surprised at how decent most of these people have been so far, it's the in-fighting and lack of communication that's causing the failures.

Krupa had a bad night; however, they didn't say that the meal she served was horrible, but Ramsay had to say that it was the wrong meat. (He DID say that it was delicious, just that the wrong problem was that it was the wrong meat. He didn't do the spit out response).

That was the key, and I think that seeing she was really contrite about it and that the mistake must've affected her work, Ramsay was going to give her another chance. I truly think she must be the forerunner in his mind on the women's team to make both mistakes in the challenge and service to NOT be tossed out. Others have been thrown out for fewer mistakes.

Elise - man where do I start with her? It's one thing to think you're good, but she has had more errors than good in her favor to back it up. Most everyone I've seen with a similar attitude, such as Rock, COULD back up their smack talk. She really needs to be knocked down a few pegs, but I don't think it'll happen unless Ramsay just eliminates her from the show. I am not looking forward to her departing comments because they will be arrogant and blame Canada over herself any day. She isn't the best cook, and her attitude is showing to Ramsay that he won't want her to win even if she is the best cook - that attitude can show in restaurants and he doesn't want his name tied to it (I know the prize tends to be less than what we see, but still, this candidate is picked by Ramsay).

Casey BTW had every right to gloat on the prawn dish - had the women, particularly Elise, NOT been so condescending and gave it the shot - THEY'D won the challenge even with Krupa's mistake. In reality, the women had no one to blame but themselves, but only Krupa did (and rightly so).

It will be interesting to see how much longer Elise can survive this show. She's nearing the area where Ramsay may just eliminate her during the service if she keeps her attitude. He has done it before, and it doesn't mean that he can't do it again.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebella View Post
    Just imagine Elise having to work with Christian from Master Chef. The kitchen wouldn't be big enough for both their egos!
    I would pay to see that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12