+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12/15 Finale Show *Spoilers*

Re: 12/15 Finale Show *Spoilers*

I believe Russell's treatment and bad attitude of the teammates is what cost him to lose. This is guy is a bully, has a bad attitude, he's not ready to run a restaurant. Working for him would be awful. Gordon Ramsey recognized this fact.

I am so glad Nona won. She might not be ready to be a head chef, but she was definitely a better choice than Russell. I couldn't agree more with all the comments made here about him.

My only slight criticism of Nona was that I thought she should have followed Russell's lead and switched off Boris from that fish station. 3 chances to prepare something simple like that halibut? Sad.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred;4128238;
    I am so glad Nona won. She might not be ready to be a head chef, but she was definitely a better choice than Russell. I couldn't agree more with all the comments made here about him.

My only slight criticism of Nona was that I thought she should have followed Russell's lead and switched off Boris from that fish station. 3 chances to prepare something simple like that halibut
    ? Sad.
    I thought the same thing, but for the most part she handled her "staff" well.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;4127932;
    I believe Russell's treatment and bad attitude of the teammates is what cost him to lose. This is guy is a bully, has a bad attitude, he's not ready to run a restaurant. Working for him would be awful. Gordon Ramsey recognized this fact.
    Well said, my friend!
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12