+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sabrina Brimhall - Season 8

Re: Sabrina Brimhall - Season 8

That's what I figure. I mean Ramsay has seen her put up for elimination several times now, and he's heard the team's explanations. He's even fussed at her himself. The only way I can make sense of it is to believe that the producers keep her around for the drama/ratings. Most reality tv "villains" end up staying for a while their shows.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Sabrina's getting way too much confessional screentime. I'm tired of hearing her & want to hear what someone else has to say. Would like to hear some more from Gail.

FORT Fan

I'm also on the bandwagon that Sabrina is a plant - are those glasses for real? well maybe not a true plant, but seriously, she is too over the top! Sabotage?

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Whiny, rude, backstabber.
    I am sick of her already!
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

Aside from being kept around for drama, she does seem to be a pretty decent cook. She certainly isn't a bad one, she just lacks experience on the line.

I will grudgingly admit to her cooking ability. However, with her attitude, can you picture her running a million-dollar restaurant? Who in the world would want to work for her?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

None of the winners have ever ran a million-dollar restaurant.It's well known that the prize is totally bogus.

I keep thinking that maybe she's playing a character and what she's really after is a chance in show biz, like a sit com or something. It's just hard to believe someone could come off so immature and whiny and not realize it.

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Ugh. She's hideous. Looks and personality. I'm beginning to hate chef for keeping her around for the drama. I never thought that could happen.

I don't see where she is a good cook. She is always asking the others how to cook something, how long.......questions about things she should already know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast