+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 7/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 7/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

If they're calling it the "Profit Margin" challenge then their score should have been "assessed value of the dish" minus "cost of ingredients." Not sure if that would've changed the outcome, but it'd be a better way of teaching the chefs that every cent counts in the restaurant world.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3995714;
    I really don't like any of them. I remember loving Dave last year. Everyone is a jerk this year.
    Dave rocked, as well as Danny and Paula IMHO. Then again, last season was the first season I think I was going to be happy with either of the final two winning.

Last season was one of the better ones they had for this show in a long time - too bad this year is a 180 nearly.

people's hair changing shades and people saying they love other people was all editing

i mean they had a ghost of a tossed chef reappear on a later episode

i like autumn (yes i do..f2 ), i just didn't see the need for her to c-block on the lovebirds

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3997897;
    i like autumn (yes i do..f2 ), i just didn't see the need for her to c-block on the lovebirds
    I would say I agree but I really don't like him, he's so unappealing to me so I didn't want to see them do anything. I just don't see what she sees in him
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

One thing I do know: Holli was a student of a friend of mine who taught at the culinary school here in California. All I know is that Holli is now a pastry chef. I noticed she was good at the dessert station. Don't know if this means that Holli doesn't win Hell's Kitchen or not for sure but I'd say probably not.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4001386;
    One thing I do know: Holli was a student of a friend of mine who taught at the culinary school here in California. All I know is that Holli is now a pastry chef. I noticed she was good at the dessert station. Don't know if this means that Holli doesn't win Hell's Kitchen or not for sure but I'd say probably not.
    She rocked those desserts, so that probably is where she belongs and can excell.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Someone mentioned Holli and Jay were an odd couple.

I can agree with that, but only in that they are both very strange people. In that way, they are right for each other.

I was so RELIEVED when Autumn broke up the hot-tub scene. I've seen some creepy things on this show, but they are just so both creepy yucky.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Benjamin and his superiority complex has worn very thin on me. He is overdue for being gone. He really thinks his poo doesn't stink. I've had all of him I should have to endure, speaking from a strictly selfish point of view! The other contestants seem to be afraid to put him up.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Darn! Starting this week, HK is only one hour and is followed by Ramsay's new MasterChef program.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3995553;
    And the clip they showed of Holli saying she "loves him" is probably about her son.
    I think you were right, and I was looking for that scene last night but never saw it. Did I miss it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123