+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 6/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

6/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Welcome back for another two hours of Hell's Kitchen! Why two hours, I don't know. Please keep all talk in here until 1 am EST. Thanks, and enjoy the undercooked risotto and raw chicken...
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Re: 6/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

I think Salvatore may actually be learning disabled or something. Seriously. I mean unless the state of New Jersey allowed him to simply step off the boat as a child, skip school entirely and start working full time at the Pizza place. Probably not. I think he's just not fessing up to it out of embarrassment.

Not that there isn't a whole lot more aberration on this show. Autumn is a narcissist. Jason has anger issues. Scott is delusional. That blond, Maria, has some kind of socialization problem. etc.
    Last edited by Krom; 06-22-2010 at 09:00 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Ugh. Watching these credits twice in one night REALLY reminds me how much I hate them.

Wow. They've all been to culinary school and know the five sauces. Except I bet they can't all MAKE them adequately...

Heh. Sour Nilka Wafers. And we get to see that Autumn is perfectly happy to be subservient instead of pushy, 'cause she's got guys to simper at.

I'm beginning to think Holli wins this whole thing. Why? Because we hardly notice her... This episode is probably the first time we've even heard her in interview bits.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I still like the credits.

He really screwed Ben over by putting him on the inept red team. Nobody can help that group of dingbats. Nobody.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

They've been advertising Ramsey's new show that will be on Tuesday nights starting in July...I think that's why we're getting double episodes now. They need to get it off the air to make room for the new show!

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini;3947025;
    They've been advertising Ramsey's new show that will be on Tuesday nights starting in July...I think that's why we're getting double episodes now. They need to get it off the air to make room for the new show!

I'm going to enjoy watching Masterchef.

Watching the red team is like watching a train wreck about to happen: I know I shouldn't stare or laugh, but I can't help it.
    Last edited by HaikenEdge; 06-23-2010 at 02:38 AM.
    Revenge is ice cream.

I was pretty happy to be shown a solid reason for my dislike of Autumn last night. I don't like her, but I couldn't really say why, beyond the miss-know-it-all thing she has going on. But she is sneaky, spiteful and condescending and I'm sticking with the theory that these elements of her character have always been apparent in a read-between-the-lines sort of way .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Wow, did Ben get the shaft. There is no way that he is going to bring this team together. There is such a lack of respect & communication on the red team.

I really dispise Jay (that's the guy with the blue hair, right?). He just annoys the crap out of me. Also glad Scott & Maria are gone.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I was amused by Autumn's efforts at sabotage. I thought what would have worked well too is pushing dishes the other team would have had the most trouble with.

The speculation about Holli's prospects sounds right except that she's pretty young for that position. So maybe another season where the winner is offered a different spot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast