+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 6/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 6/22 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

It was definitely Maria's time to go ...

I seriously do not believe any of those remaining chefs would qualify as the head chef at the Savoy in London. Usually by now, we would have a slight idea ... but not this season AT ALL.
    KAREN

I'd say Ed or Holli. Neither seem incompetent, or at least as incompetent as the other cooks.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;3947452;
    It was definitely Maria's time to go ...

I seriously do not believe any of those remaining chefs would qualify as the head chef at the Savoy in London. Usually by now, we would have a slight idea ... but not this season AT ALL.
    I have to agree, no one seems like they can do the job. However we have to remember all the creative editing that goes into these shows!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3947186;
    I was pretty happy to be shown a solid reason for my dislike of Autumn last night. I don't like her, but I couldn't really say why, beyond the miss-know-it-all thing she has going on. But she is sneaky, spiteful and condescending and I'm sticking with the theory that these elements of her character have always been apparent in a read-between-the-lines sort of way .
    I think what's wrong with her has been REALLY easy to see. Know the saying "doesn't think her sh@t stinks?" That's her.

And if you needed another reason, what became evident was not only that her behavior changed with the "boys", but WHY. It changed because she now had admirers to cater to her. She was perfectly happy to trade in "bossy" for "meek", because she was getting attention anyway. She's a phony.

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge;3947701;
    I'd say Ed or Holli. Neither seem incompetent, or at least as incompetent as the other cooks.
    Exactly. We've seen LESS of them, thus making them the likely suspects.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

The red team really sucked on the last episode, they just keep getting worse and no wonder, because of Scott.. And you know I don't mean the sous-chef. He's all talk and no action, a male version of Autumn only worse, which explains why he's been sent home. I hope Ben will do a better job handling the women's team. I'm so sick of watching the women lose all the time.
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge;3947701;
    Ed would be an interesting choice given his background - not something I would have thought Ramsay would consider for a head chef. However, considering the part Ramsay's wife played during the first episode - that someone without traditional experience or training can still produce great food - might have been a setup to allow someone like Ed to win.

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

I'm backing Ed, Ben, or Nilka, I guess. I haven't liked Holli from the beginning... in her bio, she described her crowning achievement as a chef: She was catering a dinner for 150 people, and her two cooks didn't show, so she went out into the hall and asked for cooks from her customers!! Three helped her cook the dinner. Could you imagine going to a catered event and somehow you end up in the kitchen? And this is her proudest moment.

Losah.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12