+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 4/16 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/16 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

NJ, I am with you. It was a great show tonight, except for Robert's exit. I hope Robert is doing better now and that he has lost some weight.
    Last edited by CupidGuest; 04-16-2009 at 10:15 PM.

FORT Regular

I think Danny should win this fiasco. None of the other finalists could possibly handle running a restaurant. I hope Robert gets well, but I don't have much sympathy for someone as obese as he is having heart trouble. Duh, what did he expect???

Ramsay had it planned out that one of the episodes would be a Final Four. Robert's sudden exit messed that up. So Ramsay develops a conscious - he wouldn't be able to sleep that night if he booted Ben instead of the immunity-protected Andrea. Since Robert disappeared before the immunity challenge, Ramsay had to find a way to give it to the least deserving contestant.

What happened previous Final Fours? Is that the shopping spree for the winner?

I know, You know, Asteroids Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

He gave Andrea that immunity to create drama... KNOWing he wasn't going to eliminate anyone.

Danny has been my favourite thus far, but that changed tonight. Paula is amazing. She kicked ass on the meat station, AND tried to help her team (namely Andrea). Danny doesn't show that kind of teamwork. Plus, the last few eppy's, I haven't really even seen him doing much of much... he needs to be on a more prominent station once in a while. I think the fact that he is so very young (23?) may also go against him in the end game.
    He can also be a bit cocky, which irritates me.
    Still love the kid though! And I certainly hope he and Paula make it to the final two.

And I REALLY hope Ben goes home next. I think he leaving before Andrea would be a great for his overblown ego. He's just too too much.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spockwhat;3417133;

He gave Andrea that immunity to create drama... KNOWing he wasn't going to eliminate anyone.

Danny has been my favourite thus far, but that changed tonight. Paula is amazing. She kicked ass on the meat station, AND tried to help her team (namely Andrea). Danny doesn't show that kind of teamwork. Plus, the last few eppy's, I haven't really even seen him doing much of much... he needs to be on a more prominent station once in a while. I think the fact that he is so very young (23?) may also go against him in the end game.
    He can also be a bit cocky, which irritates me.
    Still love the kid though! And I certainly hope he and Paula make it to the final two.

And I REALLY hope Ben goes home next. I think he leaving before Andrea would be a great for his overblown ego. He's just too too much.
    Yeah, he wasn't going to eliminate anyone this week because of Robert's exit - that was a given because of the time-line for the show. So, picking Andrea's dish for immunity was a good bet on being able to have the excuse not to eliminate anyone. It was a sure thing that she would be the worst performer, she is completely out of her league at this point.
    It is pretty clear that the final two will be Paula and Danny. I think either of them would be fine to run a restaurant - well, run it in the way that this show allows them to! I think it is mostly a title.

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders;3417180;
    It is pretty clear that the final two will be Paula and Danny. I think either of them would be fine to run a restaurant - well, run it in the way that this show allows them to! I think it is mostly a title.
    That means that the big winner, as usual, will be the No. 2 spot.

Well they did tease that the person leaving Hell's Kitchen would be a shock to us all. I would think that means either Danny or Paula leaves because we wouldn't expect either of them to leave.
    Yup, with donuts!!

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3417271;
    Well they did tease that the person leaving Hell's Kitchen would be a shock to us all. I would think that means either Danny or Paula leaves because we wouldn't expect either of them to leave.
    Very true. However, every week we are told something big will happen and it doesn't . Remember the trailer for this week and how they told us that Hell's Kitchen would be shut down? I doubt we will really be shocked next week!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3417271;
    But now you expect that Danny or Paula will leave, but as the trailer says, it'll be someone you don't expect, meaning that it'll be someone you do expect, but don't because the trailer told you that it would be someone you don't expect, but now that you expect those who you didn't expect before, it'll have to be someone you expected in the first place. Unless you expect them.

My brain hurts.

I hope it isn't my heart throb JP! Now THAT would be unexpectedly unexpected!

+ Reply to Thread