+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3/26 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 3/26 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Where's the chicken?
    It's coming chef.
    So is Christmas, but where's the chicken?

Premium Member

Red team loses Andrea, LA and Paula on the block since they couldn't come up with a consensus as to the two nominees.

Premium Member

LA is gone.

I'm just happy to hear Lacey is gone! I will watch the show with joy tonight.

I won't miss LA's nasty lip ring. But even though Lacey got kicked off, I also wanted to see her photo go up in flames.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I'm glad Lacey is gone too, but I hate that fat guy who was calling her fat the whole time. For some reason, his attitude gets under my skin even more than Lancey did. I hated his joy at her leaving.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3394620;
    I didn't even know that they still published TV Guide .
    They don't in Canada.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Is it just me or does Carol seem to have a little crush on Gio? I don't necessarily think it's mutual, but I definitely think I see something.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Lacey is FINALLY gone! She is so full of herself. "This face was made for a magazine cover". I love how she kept whining about not being able to cook meat. Why exactly was she there? Did she honestly think that she could be the head chef of a restaurant without knowing how to cook meat?!?!

I've really had it with Carol and Andrea and their continuous childish cat fighting. I wish they would both just go home.

I liked LA but I don't think she has what it takes to be a chef in an upscale restaurant. And the lip ring was just gross.

Danny is turning out to be my favorite. I don't know if he'll make it to the end, but I like him. He seems like a decent person.

Every week I swear I'm not going to watch, but I still have it on my DVR record list, (mostly to make up for American Idol always running overtime... that way I don't miss the end of that), but then I find myself drawn in again. I get sick of listening to Chef Ramsay screaming at everyone. I mean, if the food isn't done and needs another 3 minutes, how does screaming at the top of your lungs help? I suppose that's just done for drama, but it's getting old.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

How cool that the three remaining blue members received Ramsay's highest accolades for teamwork.

Now that the worst of the riff raff is gone, I'm looking forward to a merge. Aren't we down to seven? TitanTV indicates 8 chefs next week. Thank heavens for the double elimination this week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast