Experience:
    ٭ Chef, Peerless Restaurant
    ٭ Sous Chef, Northshore Brasserie
    ٭ Executive Sous Chef, The Orangery
    ٭ Chef and Kitchen Manager, Edison Park Steakhouse
    ٭ Cook, Mesa Grill in Caesar’s Palace

Kitchen Experience: 4 years

Culinary School: Le Cordon Bleu of Las Vegas

Carol's petite size doesn't reflect her huge passion for the craft of cooking. This married mother of two works in the only fine dining establishment in Knoxville, Tennessee but, plans on moving when she wins Hell's Kitchen.

FOX Broadcasting Company: Hell's Kitchen
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

LG.

Re: Carol - Season 5

she works at the only fine dining establishment in Knoxville - I wonder where she lived for her other experience.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Mesa Grill is Bobby Flay's place in Caesar's Palace in Vegas.
    The other places are all in Knoxville. I'm sure there is more than one fine dine restaurant in a city the size of Knoxville, being a big college town (University of Tennessee).
    Northshore Brasserie, casual dining, upscale restaurant, French Belgian Cuisine, Knoxville Tennessee, wine bar, custom catering
    THE PEERLESS Restaurant
    EdisonPark

LG.

weird - why would she say that then? Just odd. Slam the place you live, good idea.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

she resembles Margaret Hoover

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3280984;
    weird - why would she say that then? Just odd. Slam the place you live, good idea.
    I was wondering the same thing. I've never been to Knoxville, but it's a decent sized city, so it's definitely got to have more than one fine dining establishment.

FORT Fan

That makes me kinda mad...I'm from Knoxville and we have plenty of fine dining establishments. It's ignorant quotes like that that get people thinking that Knoxville is a little podunk town, which it's not. Like Unklescott said, it's the home of UT, so there is a sizable population.

Actually her whole bio reads like she doesn't like Knoxville much-'plans on moving when she wins Hell's Kitchen'? Granted she'd have to to take the prize, but really....it makes her sound like Knoxville was a last resort for a job instead of a beautiful place with a lot to offer.

Sorry for the rant....I get so many people who think I must be a hick, or the only music I know is country when they hear I'm from East Tennessee.

She is going to be competing in a charity version of Dancing with the Stars featuring local celebrities. They are raising money for Childrens Hospital.

Dancing with the Knoxville Stars
    Chittlins forever y'all!

+ Reply to Thread