+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 6/17 Show discussion *spoilers*

Re: 6/17 Show discussion *spoilers*

Seriously, I wouldn't eat at a restaurant run by any of the F3. But I sure as hell am glad that Jen got the boot. She's been way too annoying for way too long!

Yay, Fox! Way to go in securing ratings with zero talent!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

So what we have left is a Dirty and completely Filthy cook and two women who make outhouse rats seem smart. Wow Gordon I doubt you have to worry about me eating in that place. I mean either I will get ill from the habits of a filthy cook or bland food from uninspired fools like Corey or Christina. Frankly I would sooner risk my palate to one of your Kitchen nightmares Chef's.

My son was going crazy waiting to watch the Celtics (we let him watch during commercials). He had never seen this season before and every time Jen was going on about herself, he screamed, "Shut up!" at the tv. Soooo glad she's gone. I understand she wanted to taste the star chefs' food and the competition's tonight, but ew! I don't know much about professional chefs, but if Petrozzi won, wouldn't there be sous chefs doing prep and clean up? I don't know who to root for this year. I've always had a clear favorite before. This is the only show where my favorite consistantly wins!
    Count your blessings!

Petrozza has my vote.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by femme fatale;3063265;
    When Christina won her reward of cooking with other chefs (last week or two weeks ago? didn't Jen also eat from her plates then? They were supposed to be cleaning up after the cooking and Jen wanted to try what they were making.
    Yes, she did.

So glad Jen is gone!

I'm okay with the final 3. I like Christina the best so I'm rooting for her to win. I quite like Petrozza as well but I just don't see him winning. But I'd be okay being wrong.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Gordon has made it clear that Christina does not have the experience. That is his excuse either to choose someone else or to send her for more training instead.

If Jen eats food off of other peoples plates on camera, what does she do off camera?!

So glad she's gone!

Leo
    Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3063517;
    Petrozza has my vote.
    I agree. He's probably not the most creative chef left - heck, maybe he's the worst in that department of the top three - but I think he will do well next week. I think it's a Christina-Petrozza final right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3063575;
    Gordon has made it clear that Christina does not have the experience. That is his excuse either to choose someone else or to send her for more training instead.
    Maybe that is why the winner will be head sous chef instead of executive chef.

I wonder when the decision was made to change the prize?

I noticed Gordon still was touting the executive chef at the new place as a prize, when it has been stated lately in interviews and in tv guide that the winner will be the head sous chef.
    Last edited by kerowyn66; 06-18-2008 at 02:08 PM. Reason: spelling
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by CAdreamin;3063880;
    If Jen eats food off of other peoples plates on camera, what does she do off camera?!

So glad she's gone!
    Tell me about it! I was so happy to see her leave. Ugh. Gross.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast