+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 6/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

Re: 6/10 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3049716;
    I've heard that alot of chefs smoke...something to relieve the stress of being in the kitchen all the time.

you know, i always thought that should ruin their palates.
    Last edited by iguanachocolate; 06-11-2008 at 02:44 PM.

FORT Fan

Why hasn't anyone mentioned the face butt JP did to the door. I actually rewound a few times as I was laughing so hard I couldn't catch my breath! (and yes, I do know it really could have been dangerous, if it was real glass, but I don't think it is) That was the funniest thing I've seen on Hells Kitchen in, well, ever!

It was quite hilarious to see JP smack into the door but even more funny was Ramsey's reaction to it. He tried not to laugh and then turned around and chuckled! It was a good moment.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3049833;
    I guess I am the only person who is surprised that Petrozza was not nominated/eliminated this week. Why do people always keep talking about how dirty he is....and he admits it....and he still stays. That is just gross, and I don't get it.

I thought Corey and Christina were, supposedly, friends but they readily backstab each other. After playing buddy-buddy while slicing up Jen, they went after each other. Geez...with friends like that, who needs enemies? What witches!

I, for one, like Jen's confidence and general ability. I didn't think she showed a bad attitude tonight, at all. She could have shown a lot more negativity tonight, easily, IMO. I've seen her demonstrate worse attitude, so I don't know where all of the crap was coming from tonight. GR was crawling up her arse; Jean Pierre was leading people away from her dishes intentionally....to be fair, she did have some trouble cooking tonight, but that is unusual for her. She IS a threat to Christina and Corey, the doublemint witches.

I think all of the chefs smoking is just so nasty. What an unappetizing habit.

I would prefer Jen over a dirty cook. A dirty cook means potential for nasty food going in someone's mouth and making them ill. All of these people are not worthy. If they had talent they would be on Top Chef.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3051081;
    I would prefer Jen over a dirty cook. A dirty cook means potential for nasty food going in someone's mouth and making them ill. All of these people are not worthy. If they had talent they would be on Top Chef.
    Right. But that's why I made the distinction between messy and dirty. I don't think Petrozza is dirty. I think if he was truly dirty they would have removed him by now. I think he is just messy. He doesn't keep his space neat and tidy.

I agree that Corey and Christina have bonded over their mutual dislike of Jen (and, previously, over their need to run the kitchen and shunt Matt to the side when they were stuck alone in the kitchen with him). There's definitely not a lasting friendship being made.

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    I agree with CCL - I like Petrozza. He's the only one there who shows any traces of being a decent human being. True, he's not the neatest worker around, but I vaguely remember Ramsay saying something along the lines of Petrozza being a slob, but cooking the most remarkable food. If he doesn't make it to the finale, he's probably going to be one of the first ones chosen to be on the finalist's teams. Heck, can you imagine Corey/Christina trying to give Jen orders?
    And now is my turn to agree with you, Leo. I can definitely see Petrozza as being one of the first picks. And I think he would genuinely try to help the chef-finalist. Whereas Jen would just mope about and throw little fits.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If Petrozza is not dirty, why does everybody consistently use the word 'dirty' when describing him? Not once have I heard the word 'messy' used. Even Petrozza says he's 'dirty'. And if his stations are messy beyong belief...who's to know what 'filth' is lurking there?

As to why he hasn't been gotten rid of by now....let's remember how long it took them to get rid of the woman who grabbed the pasta out of the garbage can...one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen on any show! Wasn't she a Jen, too?

I'm glad he's a nice guy. He needs to take some pride in himself and completely overhaul his act.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3050977;
    It was quite hilarious to see JP smack into the door but even more funny was Ramsey's reaction to it. He tried not to laugh and then turned around and chuckled! It was a good moment.
    Yeah, JP is so dorky, it's funny. I especially liked how they slo mo'd it- that was a riot.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3051199;
    If Petrozza is not dirty, why does everybody consistently use the word 'dirty' when describing him? Not once have I heard the word 'messy' used. Even Petrozza says he's 'dirty'. And if his stations are messy beyong belief...who's to know what 'filth' is lurking there?
    I guess it's a question of semantics.

Regarding JP and his slam into the door: Is the kitchen completely blocked off from the restaurant? I thought the front was open but maybe not?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Did anyone else notice that all the waiters helping out the 12-top were men? Look:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345