+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 5/27 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Crap, my DVR did not tape last night and it was all set to...have no clue what that is about, ANYHOO, thanks for the updates to last night's show.

So LOUROSS is gone!!! Bye bye, Louross.

Matt was sweating in the food and the food was salty.....

Did they ever find Matt's finger tip from last week's show....that was just disturbing that well nevermind....yuck....

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by Badseed;3026000;
    By the way, the challenge was to make chicken, jondori (sp?) and scallops. The catch was that only one person would go at a time, they'd take eight minute shifts, getting only 15 seconds in between to relay information.

It was John Dory. It's a type of fish. I believe each chef had six minutes in the kitchen (except for Lou Ross, who sat the challenge out because the blue team had one extra member).

It was nice to see Christina and Corey working together. Jen is getting on my last never (as she is with everyone else, it seems). Her and Matt need to be the next two to go.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I really can't see Ramsey picking any of these chefs to run his new place, they all seem like a bunch of idiots. Corey and Petrozza are the least awful, but that is not saying much.

He should bring Julia back from last season, and give the restaurant to her!

I rewatched the preview for next week. In the kitchen during service, I caught a glimpse of everyone except
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Corey.
    Does something happen to
    Click to see Spoiler:
    her
    ?

You could see her briefly near the end of the clip, you got a shot of her from the side and slightly behind.

As fo Jen .....

"Interesting that Jen didn't appreciate Bobby calling her 'honey', but thinks it's okay for her to call Lou Ross 'punk ass'. "

She can dish it but can't take it. Last week she was all over Lou Ross about losing the challenge, and calling him names. This week, it was her fault they lost the challenge, ( two dishes with no sauce), but wouldn't take resposibility for it.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat;3026724;
    I really can't see Ramsey picking any of these chefs to run his new place, they all seem like a bunch of idiots. Corey and Petrozza are the least awful, but that is not saying much.

He should bring Julia back from last season, and give the restaurant to her!
    I think Christina is okay, too. Maybe even Bobby. But none of them are spectacular.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;3026859;
    You could see
    Click to see Spoiler:
    her
    briefly near the end of the clip, you got a shot of
    Click to see Spoiler:
    her
    from the side and slightly behind.
    But they're wearing black jackets, indicating that they've somehow gone down from 6 to 5, which is why I believed that someone is leaving early on.

I cannot stand Jen or Matt. Both of them make me cringe when they are on my screen. None of the chefs have anything spectacular about them. The whole sweating in the food made me want to vomit big time. After watching most of these cooking shows I have a hard time sitting in a restaurant now without thinking about what they might be doing behind the wall!

Matt needs to go next, then Jen, then Petrozza and the last three need to step it up and wow us!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66;3026859;
    As fo Jen .....

"Interesting that Jen didn't appreciate Bobby calling her 'honey', but thinks it's okay for her to call Lou Ross 'punk ass'. "

She can dish it but can't take it. Last week she was all over Lou Ross about losing the challenge, and calling him names. This week, it was her fault they lost the challenge, ( two dishes with no sauce), but wouldn't take resposibility for it.
    Exactly, last week she kept harping on Louross about the challenge. In her PI regarding this weeks loss, she said it is done and now we need to move on. I so can't stand that wench. I wish she would have gone last night.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Badseed;3026899;
    But they're wearing black jackets, indicating that they've somehow gone down from 6 to 5, which is why I believed that someone is leaving early on.
    Its not inconceivable that the player switching at the end of the last episode was a fakeout, to jerk these people around for a night, and they actually intend to go to solo play at 6.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast